Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Color ref? Like which one do I like more then others? If thats they case I like them all. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 4 colors

No the muds man. Those are the only shades I'm interested in.

Seenmy - it's literally taken me years to upload a picture and having corrected luddite tendencies (haircut is even harder to ammend) i've taken the plunge. Get the shoe wheel(s) out man.

I blame Ruco...and Vinneus. They started it. Dissertation on doing it.

J-Cash - keep at it, and Master we expect more!

Edited by winstonrodney...

Looking forward to fall too, some more layers! Heres some Purp/Burgundy FW12' infusions. Purp ALbacore PIZI Purp Cords FZ Hoodie, and Burgundy Patricians. Hoodie is the softest known to man. Patricians are nice too, not too narrow and uncomfortable like most shoes of the sort.

dsc0207cbo.jpg

dsc0208c.jpg

@ Seven, Yeah i really like yours, i have a blue albacore from the late SS12 drops, one of the Spot items, with the check linen teardrop, so i went with a little different color since they dont always have purple available in Button downs.

And Master, Vinneus, Ruco, all dope shit.

yeah same thought, and i got too much blue shirts, even the albacore that i wore couple posts back is navy, but cant resist the red patches lol

wearing high water and suede patrician today. jacket is n.hoolywood but rockin it like kilgore lol

240D6325-F046-4447-9DD9-92D5042F330F-301-0000001EBC05559B.jpg

on another note, when i visited fil singapore i grabbed the shoe cares as well, my gf was like "wtf .. why did u bought vis shoe care? arent they all the same?" haha. but yeah maybe a quick question is just whats the difference between the lotion (which i know its mink oil) and the delicate cream? should i use them both or one after another or .. ??

2C4FE65A-2643-4D16-B941-50E366FB9632-301-0000001EC254D2A7.jpg

AAC0816C-5858-4B3E-AF89-F965E72C6AF2-301-0000001EC6AA43DC.jpg

So jealous, basically seven its just re-packaged Saphir sold agt a higher price, its just unfortunate for me the saphir suede cleaner i have and have bought a couple kits of only has the renovateur spray in Black(and now with US import regulations its nearly impossible to get the aerosol saphir, or visvim spray from overseas., the renovateur spray from Visvim is "neutral" and has almond oil to really restore suede after you clean it with the gommadin, and then mix up some of that omni'daim with water and scrub your suede shoes clean.

The normal shoe care kit on the right is just for normal leather, the lotion is just the same as Saphir MDO 'cleaner and conditioner' which does have mink oil, you can use the cotton chamois to rub that through nicely, let em dry and then put some of that delicate cream on, although im unsure on the delicate cream, i think its more like something to give it a nice sheen afterwords, instead of like a pigment heavy polish like saphir would offer in many different colors, i think its something that can just work with many colors like the "neutral" renovateur suede spray.

All in all i would just buy the Saphir MDO products in the future, i believe someone mentioned Hiroki himself stated that the Visvim stuff is simply re-packaged saphir.

I don't use any cleaner and maver have. I use Jason marks on the soles and then with a lightly damp cloth wipe the leather and then wipe it right away with a dry cloth. I think that lotion and stuff is more like a once a year process. I noticed when my boots were Resoled they did that to it as well. But I like when shit looks beat up, to bad I don't really do anything that beats them up lol

From the resole they came back really shiny. So they must have used the lotion or something.

I find with the visvim suede stuff the water marks never stay, And on any other suede shoe I have the water marks and other stains stay and fuck it up quick. That's why I love the visvim suede shit so much. I've been wearing my beige hockneys all summer in the rain multiple times and they look perfect still

Edited by master716248

From the resole they came back really shiny. So they must have used the lotion or something.

I find with the visvim suede stuff the water marks never stay, And on any other suede shoe I have the water marks and other stains stay and fuck it up quick. That's why I love the visvim suede shit so much. I've been wearing my beige hockneys all summer in the rain multiple times and they look perfect still

Gotta agree with that, i got both the leather and suede hockneys and got em wet at work etc, they never hold the stain. pretty amazing, on my suede i do spray some super invulner on the suede boots/shoes though for rough rain etc. But yeah the cleaning with the oils etc, mainly you wont have to do that but once or twice a year depending on wear. But it can bring stuff back to life and avoid cracking of the leather over time.

Hi guys... I am pretty new here and this question may already have been answered before. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the indigo jacket with off-white buttons that Hiroki seems to be wearing in this picture? (not sure if I am going to be able to successfully attach the picture, so have provided the link below)

hiroki-nakamura-570x3791.jpg&w=570&h=379&ei=iKtRULO5LPCwiQeEioHIAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=678&sig=111715540798950757436&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=256&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:91&tx=180&ty=107

Link to picture:http://www.google.co...1&tx=180&ty=107

vinneus : you managed to grab the best color for th cords PFD...the more I look at mine the less I want to sell it (just selling it for money reason, if in 1 or 2 month it is still in my closed, will keep it).

Where did you get yours ? did they release the cords version again for FW12 ?