FS: Cloak Desert Boots

BrokenGlass

Cloak all black leather/scorched suede desert boots for sale. Bought through a phone order and ended up being too big, and unfortunately for me, phone order sales are final. They have never touched the floor (except carpet) so these are very brand new, purchased them when they first arrived in the Cloak SoHo store and have since spent the summer benneath my bed... it pains me to see them not being worn by anyone. They retail for $625 . I'll take $450, shipped.

Size 40, fit like a 42.

Pics and measurements soon to come.

Two things I'd like right about now:

-bigger feet

-more money

Killer Boots man!

heh, me too man, I was way upset to find they didn't fit when I ordered them. I saw them on the cloak spring/summer '06 runway when it first showed and I was obsessing over them the second I saw them.... took nearly a whole 2wk paycheck to get them but I had to pull the trigger on them, they're sweet.

Are they comfortable? Or does one need to break em in? Also, im a little colorblind... is the suede part black or really dark blue? Cause I need (well I dont really need per se) a new pair of black shoes to wear with suits and stuff as well as casually.

Thanks.

Are they comfortable? Or does one need to break em in? Also, im a little colorblind... is the suede part black or really dark blue? Cause I need (well I dont really need per se) a new pair of black shoes to wear with suits and stuff as well as casually.

Thanks.

They are black. They LOOKED comfortable, when I was checking them out. The sole really bends well. They are produced by Buttero, who takes pride in their footwear.

Thanks.

Yeah they are comfortable, atleast they were for the minute or 2 I had them on in my house. They aren't super stiff but deffinately are austere.

http://firstview.com/MENspring2006/CLOAK/P005.html

Pic with dress pants ^

and as Faust said (thanks) they are entirely black... looks a little grey in the photo, they arent though

Yeah they are comfortable, atleast they were for the minute or 2 I had them on in my house. They aren't super stiff but deffinately are austere.

http://firstview.com/MENspring2006/CLOAK/P005.html

Pic with dress pants ^

and as Faust said (thanks) they are entirely black... looks a little grey in the photo, they arent though

Check your inbox, PM sent

I dropped by the Cloak store 2 days ago, they still have these desert boots in all sizes at 60% off. You would basically size down and put like a cork inside for snug fit.So if anyone wants it, go get it or I can get em for you guys too. Their fall 06 low cut lace up shoes are already available, not my style but still impressive.

Spring items, a few blazers, button down shirt, sweaters, cardigans. If you've seen the runway Spring photos, they are all very good. Only sold out were the leather jackets and coats. And I've tried the fall skinny selvage denim and the fit is amazing, I didn't buy it 'cause I've already promised myself not to buy pants anymore.

Yup originally 625 plus tax. Now its like around 200, what a great deal huh? Give them a call to find about the size and color style you want. What the SA exactly told me, they have all sizes still, but that was 2 days ago.

strange, when I called 2 or 3 weeks ago they said they only had small and big sizes left in the all black boots... and they said they didnt have much left in the clothing as far as size small goes...and they mentioned those selvedge that seem pretty sick...but ya $390 is nuts, would love a pair though