If you want something from Japan... ask me!

2000dB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that it was taking so much time, well, it does take time, but that's the point of having fees. I felt like taking a break would be good, because I was moving, I had personal issues (nothing serious or bad, don't worry mom) and I was just feeling lazy and I didn't want to mess up orders or things like that.

I'm going to fo shop a bit for the next few days. I feel like spending money and I'm obssed with raf simons (two habbits that go hand to hand). Once I'll have that done, I'll start seriously again, probably late this week...

I've also came up with a new interface for my orders, and I might even icorporate accounts so people can track their orders. It might take a while to integrate that part though as I suck at finishing projects.

This post probably doesn't make sens. Just woke up from a nap.

i hear you man. It's like you probably actually have to treat it like a job. When I was over there in june for a week, i initially thought about accepting pre-orders for shit then just buying it and shipping it back but #1 coldrice had it already on lockdown and #2 its actually a lot more of a pain than you'd think it is. I had a hard enough time finding shit for myself and brother....but between trying to enjoy yourself, trying to buy stuff for yourself/friends, it's actually a bit more of a hassle than you'd think. I don't know if you're doing more online ordering than physical store visiting, but physical store visiting must seriously be a complete nightmare.

thanks for the service 2000db, remember to enjoy yourself out there, you got a while till you come back.

yep, sure is a job. i don't think people realize how much time you have to put into it and how meticulous you have to be so you don't mess up people's orders. cause when you're buying 20 pairs of jeans at a time, it's easy to get models, sizes, etc.

i had to do the physical store route until i got to osaka so the bulk of my service was done through actually going out and shopping. i was living in a semi-guesthouse and the doorbell didn't work. so it was an absolute pain to get packages. so you can imagine... not to mention it rained almost everyday i was in tokyo, so carrying 20 pairs of jeans in the rain was a lot of "fun"

It's definately a job. I admire coldrice for being so good at store shopping. I can never find the stores and the shit I want to find for me or others and it's really time consuming. Also, most people dont realize, but it's a pain to ship things to certain countries with all the forms and everything. Also, like coldrice said, when you have 20 orders to ship out in one day, it's hard to keep track of everything.

I'm waiting for their reply... sent two emails. If they haven't replied today, I'll take another route. Can we keep this in emails, I'm not even sure I'm talking about the right thing to the right person.

We can, and you are and thanks for your help in pursuing this - for the purpose of the thread I wanted to point out that Earthmarket had obviously let an order slip but 2000dB has pursued them relentlessly to resolve. Great service !

Can either of you help me get my hands of a one of those Japanese Magazines that had BAPE gloves in them

?

to help 2000dB out...

it was a SMART magazine, but it came out almost a year ago. I dont know if they hold back stock of magazines that long in Japan.

btw...how much would it be to ship magazines to the NY from Japan such as ahem Urecco?

It's definately a job. I admire coldrice for being so good at store shopping. I can never find the stores and the shit I want to find for me or others and it's really time consuming. Also, most people dont realize, but it's a pain to ship things to certain countries with all the forms and everything. Also, like coldrice said, when you have 20 orders to ship out in one day, it's hard to keep track of everything.

This is exactly why I don't do shipping services anymore. It's definitely a full-time job.

2000dB runs a great service and doing it definitely takes majority of your time especially if you have more than like 10 orders.

Just wanna give props to a fellow canadian for the great service as this is the 2nd time dealing with 2000dB and got my canes today, the shipping was super quick! it was sent out on the 4th and it arrived on my doorsteps in Canada in 4 days ! Definitely would buy from again!