High End underwear (briefs) brands?

trimhound

I never seem to see any of the indy shops carrying undies, so I don't have a clue as to good high end manufacturers? Am I the only crazy guy looking for undies that go well with a pair of Raw denim?

Right now, I'm wearing some Territory Ahead pair that's decent because its an indigo color but I would like to find some nice well made briefs! (preferably made in the USA, but will settle for anything at this point)

Can't stand the department store brands ie CK, Tommy, etc.... not looking for tighty whities just well made non-flashy quality! I'd also like some thicker pairs for the fall/winter but haven't seen anything that fits the bill.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

i think choctaw ridge might be what you're after- same guy that does left field: http://store.choctawridgenyc.com/

choctaw is similar to what I'm looking for, actually the only brand I was able find before posting this thread, but they only make a boxer brief....I'm lookin for straight up briefs!

thanks for the other brand suggestions guys, I'll do some looking around.

Like I expected, a fair amount of people seem to think I'm crazy for caring about undies, but I really think a nice fitting soft material would be amazing under a thick pair of raw.

Edited by trimhound

choctaw is similar to what I'm looking for, actually the only brand I was able find before posting this thread, but they only make a boxer brief....I'm lookin for straight up briefs!

thanks for the other brand suggestions guys, I'll do some looking around.

Like I expected, a fair amount of people seem to think I'm crazy for caring about undies, but I really think a nice fitting soft material would be amazing under a thick pair of raw.

Try the boxer briefs.

Their slim fit boxers are really nice, as well.

Edited by Shoreman

The FlatHead does underwear - I own a pair (out of curiosity)

Authentic underwear brands are: jockey (y-front), schiesser (revival). There should be some more, I'm sure.

Personally, I do recommend Paul Smith here as well.