best waywt pics

i just not a fan of heels becuase i have a hard time with em, big whoop wanna fight about it? i can do the occasional treflip or hardflip or most other kflip variations but when it come to kicking that foot outward i catch the down syndrome.

p.s. i've landed one laser flip my whole life, it was the crown jewel of my would-be skating career

$5 says the heelflip was a bail ;) as for varial-heels, inward or outward? inward heels are awkward as fuck. Fuck trying to get pop on that trick! I end up returning to the mid90s shit of spinning it just off the ground ha! f/s varial heels are easier to pop but are too tiring for me to be bother with. ha

a proper switch heel ala stevie is still a dream for me :(

hap - re that ollie pic... I'm struggling to understand what you want me to say...

inward is awkward even though I like that trick. switch looks gross.

heel shuvs is budduh. Gotta pop em big and catch like front shuvs front foot first

mullens his style is horrendous

the kids in portland know how to get down on the heel flip tricks. Peep Nick with the half-cab heel flip and robert beamss with the inward heel flip... ridiculous.

I0EuZLyGXtM