best waywt pics

I thought that rira pic was ddml until everyone started saying his name. All rook same i guess. Do they kinda look alike or am i just a big racist?

1sfmasqu.jpg

if i ever saw these dudes walking down the street i'd go the other way as fast as i could

as a group, they look badass

badass? really? you`d walk the other way? really? fuckn corny Eurotrash is all they are. ones a leprachaun too.

i think he meant bad ass.... like they have loose aids infested ass holes. he doesnt want to catch anything.

gross

chant looks like a scary euro vampire who prowls the city at night for his next prey

Opinions on the looks themselves notwithstanding, you guys really gotta learn what eurotrash means. When I look at some fit here I dislike I don't automatically call the person a guido or redneck. And both of these words certainly don't have the same meaning.

Opinions on the looks themselves notwithstanding, you guys really gotta learn what eurotrash means. When I look at some fit here I dislike I don't automatically call the person a guido or redneck. And both of these words certainly don't have the same meaning.

I know what Eurotrash means. The middle motherfucker is straight Yani at the Acropolis. I don`t discriminate tho, I hate all trash, including the yellow trash that live next door to me who fight in the street at 3 am and keep 6 rusted bikes in the walkway.

so many things explained in 33 seconds.

when i found out milspex was aussi and not azn my world turned upside down

i've spent the last 4 years still wondering how he gets his hair like that....

i think one time he said "when in rome, do as the romans do"