best waywt pics

mummah has the best wardrobe on superfuture.

That Germanic and east european steez is really nice. He should KOP all the Branquinho he can find though because her sweaters and pants are probably what would look the best with his steez and she's now gone.

thanks guys for nice words ;-)

That Germanic and east european steez is really nice. He should KOP all the Branquinho he can find though because her sweaters and pants are probably what would look the best with his steez and she's now gone.

fuuma! that's what exactly i've been doing for last two weeks since I

found out she will close her label... that's actually one of the saddest

news from the fashion world since helmut quitted.

I remember reading that she will be liquidating her stock only at the Antwerp store? I'm going to be there in a month, maybe pick something up. She's always been a favorite of mine, but only got one jacket by her...

can somebody pm me why mumma's fit is so balla?

this is serious query. :(

(this is the first fit I've seen - looks like average loose sloppy fit? please lead me in direction of better fits or whatever)

thanks

real talk, Mr Waffles, you gotta elaborate. What I am seeing is an outfit that looks like it was intended to have a bit of a silhouette, which it fails at miserably, a hairstyle and sunglasses that don't look like they want to be part of what is going on with the clothes, and I just don't really like the vest/pants/shoes combined with each other.