best waywt pics

iunno, sometimes i really dig seenmy, and sometimes i dont understand the hype, but rockin' a margiela vest with that look is pretty ballin. and his hair/facial hair combo is on fucking point.

Not actually a WAYWT, but imagine if it was? Imagine if you were all 70? This guy's style is better than 99% of the people here. Jacked from anoutcommuneMeta blog.

IMG_16.png

Still can't beat seenmy, though. He's killing it. Talking about it is boring, but if you don't see it it's because you don't get it. Most people don't see exceptional style, I wouldn't expect them to.

What am I missing? Is it because I wasn't here in the beginning? All the old members beast on seenmy but I can't help but just see a guy with ok clothes.

the way seenmy pulls things off effortlessly is amazing. that margiela waistcoat is a great piece but i couldn't see anyone other than him in it. also his hair/beard is perfect.

to me, it's the best that streetwear has to offer.

seenmy

looks pretty good for a casual fit nicely put together.

having seen the margiela vest recently though, i don't think he is doing it justice in the pic.

it may look good with what he is wearing but it is almost impossible to tell.

with the american classic colours of the rest of the outfit it seems like it may as well be any fishing vest, this would be a shame as the piece is much more exciting than that.

nah man its not about the individual pieces

that bag/waistcoat would suck if you wore it, and it would suck if i wore it.

seenmy just pulls it together.

I don't discount what you're saying. My point is that you wouldn't even notice the piece if you weren't aware of it previously

it may look good with what he is wearing but it is almost impossible to tell.

with the american classic colours of the rest of the outfit it seems like it may as well be any fishing vest, this would be a shame as the piece is much more exciting than that.

that's my point. I am not ware of the piece cuz I'm old, irrelevant and worthless and therefore I'm not that impressed.

It doesn't stand on it's own, at least not the way it's presented in that pic

Still can't beat seenmy, though. He's killing it. Talking about it is boring, but if you don't see it it's because you don't get it. Most people don't see exceptional style, I wouldn't expect them to.

posts like this fucking kill me. full of shit

"SWAG"

"STEEZ"

^ i agree, pointless. as was the listing of brands he's wearing.

the fact is that styling can either enhance or fuck up your outfit. seenmy enhances through styling. no matter what brands he wears, he can keep his signature look. this makes him very appealing to people who appreciate someone with a directional styling sense.

capice?

that fit is fine and I do dig the whole vibe but if you didn't recognize the individual pieces by name, no one would be beasting.

except that im beasting over that 700 dollar waistcoat i tried on at MAC last week... I have been beasting over it for weeks. ....thing was beast...a las I recognize it as something I will never have... just like the full body hooded burqa w penis screen prints...amazing. Apparently Robin WIlliams copped 3 of them...

and who doesn't love junye you fucking loser? shit is dope

get the fuck outta here.

can't you just go post on styleforum?

I'm sure your geriatrics would be more openly embraced over there

Not actually a WAYWT, but imagine if it was? Imagine if you were all 70? This guy's style is better than 99% of the people here. Jacked from anoutcommuneMeta blog.

IMG_16.png

I'm loving this dude's effortless swag

sonicevoodoo wishes he had 1/10th the swag that guy oozes

except that im beasting over that 700 dollar waistcoat i tried on at MAC last week... I have been beasting over it for weeks. ....thing was beast...a las I recognize it as something I will never have... just like the full body hooded burqa w penis screen prints...amazing. Apparently Robin WIlliams copped 3 of them...

and who doesn't love junye you fucking loser? shit is dope

get the fuck outta here.

can't you just go post on styleforum?

I'm sure your geriatrics would be more openly embraced over there

I don't believe you understood a word I posted

well said

I am not going to go into any part of this argument.

The only thing I will say is the Margiela parachute vest is amazing in person. Tried it on and it was just not for me. But it's such an interesting piece that to see anyone wear it well is just kinda fun.