best waywt pics

uparmoured is like, one of the best dressed users I've ever seen on any messageboard, and there are a hell of alot here that kill it. But that fit is far from how he can really kill it. I'm sure in the near future we will see

I guess thats like a warning shot fish?

Guest jmatsu
it's just that the dude wants to flaunt his wealth.

hypebeaster's wetdream.

Hong konger and singaporean approved

herp is correct. shits okay, but hardly merits being in the best thread. many commoners would look upon this and be in awe. for those who've been to the the tokyo kingdom or hk, this look isn't uncommon and has become a dying breed.

uparmoured is like, one of the best dressed users I've ever seen on any messageboard, and there are a hell of alot here that kill it. But that fit is far from how he can really kill it. I'm sure in the near future we will see

I guess thats like a warning shot fish?

You pretty much summed up what I would've said. What he posted up today looks like what he sleeps in compared to when he starts layering and busting out all the other goodies. His steez is up there in terms of my favorite posters and that is why I put him in here, not necessarily because of what he was wearing today even though I still think it's an effortlessly good fit.

whats so great about that fit? looks flashy and trashy to me... shirt, belt and denim, combined with super chunky shoes..

+1...not feelin that fit at all.

his second fit though - much nicer, although its begging for slimmer jeans if he's gonna go for the tucked in boots look. those trickers are delightful.