best waywt pics

why did those white kids wear so much baby blue? where did that start?

ucK . Only the really white trash kids wore that color. i can imagine a photo of a white teen chick wif a lot of freckles wearing a nc jersey though low saturation.

Also been meaning to weRk with some timbs they look good in that fit just needs to lose that hat & scarf

Timbs go hard. I've been rocking the same pair of black leather Timbs every winter for 6 or 7 years. I remember back in the day before i had a lot of shoes, I used to wear them in the summer time too so I could match with my black shirts and shit. I thought I was fresh as hell for like a week until people started clownin me for wearing winter boots when it's hot out.

saw a couple of cool looks last week when it wasn't quite as hot in new york where people incorporated completely out of season pieces into warm weather looks. some beautiful girl in shorts shorts, tank top and a huge shearling, and some dude in geller style sweat shorts and t shirt with all black diemmes.