best waywt pics

nah

I understand that fashion is supposed to be the greatest and latest but when it makes you look like a dingbat..

why bother

Son, I have a picture of my daddy in 1973 wearing skinny flared bell bottom purple courderoy pants.

Man he looks dumb by todays standards.

Still, looking at that picture, across all those years, a big fat dose of style comes through and slaps you in the face. Even though his joints are whack and dated now, all you can think is "damn this guy must have been the flyest motherfuck in all of disco-dance".

So fuck what he's acually wearing, that swag is what's timeless.

Son, I have a picture of my daddy in 1973 wearing skinny flared bell bottom purple courderoy pants.

Still, looking at that picture, across all those years, a big fat dose of style comes through and slaps you in the face. Even though his joints are whack and dated now, all you can think is "damn this guy must have been the flyest motherfuck in all of disco-dance".

please scan and post directly into best waywt, thanks.

there's a pic of my girlfriend's dad on top of mt. kilimanjaro (sp?) in like 1977 with a sick beard, some kickass denim and boots, and a fucking gigantic icelandic man he met on the hike up...possibly the coolest picture ever. perhaps halis dad and her dad could have a fit battle.

there's a pic of my girlfriend's dad on top of mt. kilimanjaro (sp?) in like 1977 with a sick beard, some kickass denim and boots, and a fucking gigantic icelandic man he met on the hike up...possibly the coolest picture ever. perhaps halis dad and her dad could have a fit battle.

quoted for truth

there's a pic of my girlfriend's ________ on top of _________ (sp?) in like 1977 with a sick _______, some kickass _________, and a fucking gigantic ___________ on the __________...possibly the __________ ever. perhaps __________ and ___________ could have a fit battle.

watch your mouth herb

edit: whats with these random blogs that monitor our waywt threads?

we're kind of a big deal

I wonder if they rest of the world will ever find out that this love for denim + goth-ninja steez is just a giant joke organized in a clandestine fashion by the Berg crew (an assembly of the most genious marketing gurus on the planet), a few sufu members from 2004-6 class and the R.O.A.D.V.A.J. group (rickowensanndemvirdianjulius).

nosnitchin.

bleu.jpg

I wonder if they rest of the world will ever find out that this love for denim + goth-ninja steez is just a giant joke organized in a clandestine fashion by the Berg crew (an assembly of the most genious marketing gurus on the planet), a few sufu members from 2004-6 class and the R.O.A.D.V.A.J. group (rickowensanndemvirdianjulius).

nosnitchin.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh