best waywt pics

i wish his jacket in the first pic was a little more fitted, as well as the shirt, but that pant/boot combo is nextlvlstylee. i couldn't wear it, but it's rad

I like the fact that the fit of everything is a little skewed, a little sloppy...everything is too clean to be "derelicte", but he definintely looks like he might be at home near a junkyard (not a bad thing)...but the fact that it's simultaenously colorful as hell is what puts it over the top for me (color of the wall looks termite zee-y, but it's the fit that stand out, not just the photo)

feelin' these

still cant find a good place to take pictures in my apt...

2-22-08.jpg

rogan beanie

h&m cardi

rick owens tee

ann demeulemeester coin bag necklace

ann demeulemeester hemp bag

tsubi jeans

margiela boots

2zfvn6d.jpg

S2A, AA x 2, IH, RAF

jeans couldnt fit better^

2-22.jpg

Same ol' shit, but with the inclusion of new Ande Whall Grifters!

want those s2a/flippa k jacketss

dingdingding, red is correct. i have yet to convince myself to buy the gray version of that jacket...somethign about the collar draws me in...btu also draws me out. but destructodisk looks very good in it

Don't so it, the grey is total shit. I didn't cop at 70% off, I'd take the black in a heartbeat though.

I don't know why, but the grey makes the collar look like hell.

I mean I know still knows his shit and thats prolly exactly how you are supposed to do it

I don't know, I think like just a straight grimey look. Same fit of those pants but with [blue jeans and] a sag and a long ass beat up tank top

But I don't don't know shit about DBSS

great shot. love the popsicle and nice chair.

thanks. i don't think it was best-worthy, but i'm honored i was thought of.

Love that chair!

the chair is fucking cool, but so underused in my home. it needs to be repaired (leather is cracking, chair is pretty old. ~40-some-odd years)