best waywt pics

haha yeah i was late for class so i just threw it all on together because its all my easiest shit to slip on. that is why i wrote overload. i think it looks better without the jacket, or if i wore different shoes. i kinda like that it is overloaded :P but the other ones i posted were better.

also icarus's comment plus corned in chat is making me skared of posting pics on intranetz :(

^^^^^

I was gonna dog on your look, but I can respect a unique look that seems like you comfortable wearing. The biggest thing that bugsme about looks on here is that people don't look like they fit the image they portray...if that makes any sense. It's like they are frontin a look and are even concious(too much so) of thier look(cause they are not comfortable).

I've had a lot of people question some of the shit I wear, but one thing I pride myself in is being so comfortable in my clothes. I never wear something that doesn't feel like it belongs.

EDIT: THis is barely legible, I'm really drink

my middle school slumber parties never looked like that

but if BW/worm can put an outfit together to conjure such a specific image/experience in your mind, i feel like thats really a testament to its sophistication

i mean, sure, middle school slumber parties arent nearly as masculine or "cool" an experience as gothninja post-apocolypse 2015, but who am i to pass judgement when the frute swags beckon me so

my middle school slumber parties never looked like that

but if BW/worm can put an outfit together to conjure such a specific image/experience in your mind, i feel like thats really a testament to its sophistication

i mean, sure, middle school slumber parties arent nearly as masculine or "cool" an experience as gothninja post-apocolypse 2015, but who am i to pass judgement when the frute swags beckon me so

I don't know about slumber parties, but middle school dances were epic...on par with the pre-holocaust, SMH-ninja experience. Dance circles, booty grabbin circles, teachers telling us to leave room for the Holy Spirit...

I don't know about slumber parties, but middle school dances were epic...on par with the pre-holocaust, SMH-ninja experience. Dance circles, booty grabbin circles, teachers telling us to leave room for the Holy Spirit...

consider yourself lucky, my teachers only ever would make me eat chalk