best waywt pics

Why the fuck not? I did it for many years and still do it with some of my dress shoes.

BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

dress shoe is fine, but boots are utilitarian. need to be tightened/loosened. that shit is "fashionable" lacing

its not bad, but i wouldnt lace my shit like that

BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

dress shoe is fine, but boots are utilitarian. need to be tightened/loosened. that shit is "fashionable" lacing

its not bad, but i wouldnt lace my shit like that

Fashionable my ass, skins did it since the 70s and I personally had my boots laced like that for many activities that were very utilitarian and demanded a very tight and sturdy fit.

bootsza5.jpg

Milspex trippin

look at the fit of the sleeve on the camera arm. and thos pants just look terrible.

seriously, look at the sleeve on the camera arm? are you really that fucking picky?

the pants are fine, mate.

post a fucking fit for once or shut the fuck up for good. your seriously irritating

Guest jizzy p

Fuck, entry-level point and shoots are like $100-150. If you can't afford that, Sayword, then I don't see how you're in a position to critique others, seeing as you probably look poor as hell.