everything is unoriginal

Futuretalk, you could say that any company that makes clothing is unoriginal because they didn't think of the concept of clothing. I meant they're designs, I just think they express themselves very well, and you can tell that they aren't trying to impress anyone or get more hype like other brands when they put shit out. They're pieces always make my head turn, the only brand that does it for me. That's what I meant.

IDonTcare

JESUS! Cool down!...I wasn't attacking you man...

lol this is so hillarious! Kid actually started a whole new thread just for this! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

Ok, seriously though...relax. I didn't call Supreme unoriginal or any other clothing company for that matter. I was just referring to the moronic use of language by us human beings sometimes...how can things like clothes in this day and age when we humans have been wearing em for thousands of years be called 100% original? Ok? clear? happy now? You didn't have to go start a new thread just to clarify your point. I didn't know I hurt your feelings k?

I'm going to have to go sit somewhere away from the computer now. This is just too much for me...I can't believe it. icon_smile_shock.gif

• 3 years later...
Futuretalk, you could say that any company that makes clothing is unoriginal because they didn't think of the concept of clothing. I meant they're designs, I just think they express themselves very well, and you can tell that they aren't trying to impress anyone or get more hype like other brands when they put shit out. They're pieces always make my head turn, the only brand that does it for me. That's what I meant.

IDonTcare

this guy liked his preme

I'm going to have to go sit somewhere away from the computer now. This is just too much for me...I can't believe it. icon_smile_shock.gif

this guy was blown away :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7pzjSXrG8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7pzjSXrG8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 11 months later...

a year has passed, and why isnt none of yall is spittin yo ORIGINALITY game..???

Eric Glennie is living, breathing ORIGINALITY

http://www.latimes.com/features/lifestyle/la-ig-tie5-2009apr05,0,2529559.story

ORIGINALITY ORIGINALITY ORIGINALITY

Ga-uLEJFAPo

ORGINALITY ® > soft titties > brand synergy > steeeez > gothninja20XX > peasant laborer workwear > "you-wear-supreme-and can't-skate"