Up for sale is a gently worn pair of Dior Homme jeans in size 27. This is the Japanese made raw/unwashed version in the 21cm cut. Purchased at the Dior Homme boutique here in New York in the summer of 2007.

No tears or extreme signs of wear. Just back from the dry-cleaners. Ships from New York.

$180 shipped in the United States via USPS Priority. For international shipping, please add an additional $15. PayPal only — fees included in price.

Private-message me for questions.

Sold.

Edited by AA60322

Up for sale is a barely worn pair of Maison Martin Margiela trainers in size 42. These are from the 2007 spring/summer collection and were purchased at Barneys New York that year. Black patent leather with some kind of interesting coating which crackles and peels off over time. Unfortunately the color of the coating has faded a bit over the years where they were sitting away in my closet. However, they never looked as bronze as the picture from the MMM website (see below) makes them appear to be.

Features purple satin ribbon laces but the trainers came with a pair of plain black laces for a less flashy look. Includes original cotton dust bags. No box.

No tears or extreme signs of wear, practically brand new — see wear on soles. Ships from New York.

$130 shipped in the United States via USPS Priority. For international shipping, please add an additional $20. PayPal only — fees included in price.

Private-message me for questions. Thanks.

7069191525_14560a4989_z.jpg7070555335_bdb6e2c18b_c.jpg6924477782_37c7c4e2d3_c.jpg6924478418_f76e98d20e_c.jpg6924478916_ce55024e58_c.jpg6924479516_e8dd0cc285_c.jpg

Edited by AA60322

up for sale is a pair of maison martin margiela trainers in tagged size 42. please note that these shoes do fit a bit on the smaller side, closer to a 41 in my opinion. the insole measures approximately 11"/28cm from toe to heel. Composition is a mix of calfskin leather, suede and a synthetic techno fabric. Color is black/brown.

I’m not quite sure when or where I bought these but I think it was some time in 2006. comes with original dust bags. no box.

these shoes have been worn and show some signs of thereof. no tears or extreme signs of wear — see wear on soles. ships from new york.

$60 shipped in the united states via usps priority. for international shipping, please add an additional $20. paypal only — fees included in price.

private-message me for questions. thanks.

sold.

Edited by AA60322

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...