worst (sufu) waywt fits

I was wondering who would be the first one to come along with that reply. Didn't think it would be a fellow Korean.

Et tu, Brutus?

haha that was kind of a jackass reply on my part...but to compare the two, Supreme is very basic and simple...its a brand that doesnt seem to produce anything too flashy and out of the ordinary. but those jeans are just horrdendous :/ made with very bad taste. and honestly i agreee, some of those flashy multicolored nike's are ugly imo. but how do compare that to the ugliness of those jeans :/ its just on a different level.

i actually have to agree with some of this.

"fuck skinny jeans"?

but im going to spend hundreds on a pair that are among the skinniest and wear them like what might as well be rustlers. the whole point of dior homme is the fit.. if you are going to wear them like that why bother? kudos sir.

Wow, does it bother you *that much*? Honestly, you guys are starting to sound like corny white people in 1980s gettin' all mad that people in the hood were rocking Polo shirts and gucci print. "Oh goodness we cant have this, marge."

The truth is, approrpriating uberghey mega$$$bank euro-western clothing and making it "hood" is one of the great innovations in fashion. Zoot suits, timbos, and on and on. Why get mad about it?

y'all need to chill

those dior homes do loook pretty bad, but if he likes em like that thats fine. I agree that not wearing DH slim defeats the point. But the concept itself is not what is flawed. Ive seen alot of people pull of raw dry denim by wearing it baggy or sized up, just not this guy in particular

Also those jeans posted above have no reason to exist. They look horrible, but with that fit they almost look "normal"

master: bottom line.

wear what you dig man. wear what you dig.

its not that big a deal at all. i'm not hating. i just don't think it does him or the jeans any justice. i just think it would look better if they were some oversized samurai or something more suited to being worn like that. (even 21cm diors would be better imo). but i'm sure master will continue to enjoy his fits without too much bother (as he should).

Wow, does it bother you *that much*? Honestly, you guys are starting to sound like corny white people in 1980s gettin' all mad that people in the hood were rocking Polo shirts and gucci print. "Oh goodness we cant have this, marge."

The truth is, approrpriating uberghey mega$$$bank euro-western clothing and making it "hood" is one of the great innovations in fashion. Zoot suits, timbos, and on and on. Why get mad about it?

i dont really think it's bothering anyone that much (well maybe Jmat ) but c'mon, that's not even remotely accurate. "streetwear" is way past the point of taking "euro-western clothing and making it "hood" " being even remotely innovative. (although wearing a zoot suit in certain places does still mean something). that's like saying skinny jeans and chucks are cutting edge. i was wearing "euro" jeans hanging off my ass 4 sizes too big in the 80s. (overdyed blue guess or green girbaud with the bottoms hacked off over clydes kiddies) . cross colours ? i remember nwa era dr.dre rocking raw ass levis on the cover of the source or something. but its not pushing any boundries in the year 2007. just my two cents.

this is why i just keep my mouth shut.

This thread was brought to my attention and so i figured i'd say something since i'm soooooo popular.

i don't wanna write an essay so here's my reasons for buying the diors:

- stacks very nicely

- the back pockets are simple (no crazy designs)and the way they fold give my ass a smaller apperance.

- they are clean and raw ( i hate wannabe whiskers)

- they break in nicely without much loss of indigo

- QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

you grew up in a place where wearing clothes that fit perfectly is acceptable. i didn't. i grew up in an enviroment where what i'm wearing NOW is considered tight. i just don't do tight clothes, but i do like nice clothes. am i brand whore? maybe. but i can garauntee you that 99.8% of the public has no idea what brand of jeans i'm wearing. so yea...bow before me .2%!!! [who really gives a fuck anyways]

for those who say i'm "insulting" dior... that's just stupid. you guys on this board talk of "MAKING IT YOUR OWN FASHION" or being "UNIQUE." i don't see that. all of you are guilty of being as "manufactured" as i am. you guys beast over things as much as any niketalker.

so fuck skinny jeans. fuck SuFu conformity. fuck your hyprocrisy. the next time you spend an hour taking the perfect picture of yourself to post on this forum, think this: rep points and ten people who say "AWESOME OUTFIT!!!11!!" means nothing.

^ now THAT is an example of defensive hate. Love it how people do this time and time again.

master does raise a few good points, though. especially how all of us, by virtue of the fact that we're even on sufu to begin with, are guilty of "hypebeasting" (perhaps not streetwear) brands like any supreme-fiend. all you have to do is check the evolution of the WAYWT thread from its inception, until today to see how you all jumped from strictly Nudie, Levi's and APC, to Dior, Dior, Dior. kinda funny, actually.

Is this really any worse than walking around with "Supreme" emblazoned on one or more pieces of clothing, accompanied by multi-coloured shoes and a t-shirt screen-printed with an image of a (semi-)naked woman?

Not really... I see very few people on this forum pulling off Supreme and Stussy without looking like they bought it for the label. Seenmy springs to example as probably the best wearer of the NY skate/street labels, but then he pretty universally wears the more understated and higher quality pieces.

Edit: What the fuck? Seenmy just expressed want of a half-naked Supreme tee. That's the last time I give anyone faithful credit on this forum.

master does raise a few good points, though. especially how all of us, by virtue of the fact that we're even on sufu to begin with, are guilty of "hypebeasting" (perhaps not streetwear) brands like any supreme-fiend. all you have to do is check the evolution of the WAYWT thread from its inception, until today to see how you all jumped from strictly Nudie, Levi's and APC, to Dior, Dior, Dior. kinda funny, actually.

Many know this already. There's even conversations about TRAD beasting, dior beasting (asterix), nudie beasting, japanese beasting, sexy beasting.. etc. etc. etc.

LURK MORE. Yes there are people that are into skinny denim, there are also people that are into baggy denim too here. When posters ignore that and just start pidgeon holing superfuture into one style then that's just saying more about the poster than about superfuture. It's just really weird to see someone with baggy fits insult people with skinny fits as if they were in the minority and were being victimized.

This is supertrash people! SUPERTRASH! If you're gonna be pissed about something please at least be witty and start a cool flame war. In the past 2 months I swear I've seen too many new posters say the same things over and over again which is "fuck you superfuture! I feel butthurt that you don't give me props so I'm gonna proclaim that I don't care and that I'm a rebel for posting shitty fits! Can't you understand that you guys suck just as bad as me because you like good clothing as much as I like to wear said clothing in ways that doesn't impress you?"

Damn me for saying this... but this shit makes me miss shark. Chard is right, you all are acting like little bitches and that is totally dissapointing because we should be bigger than that. Where're the big bitches at?

Am I making sense? Cuz I shouldn't be... this is a rant.

not everyone ;P

(show of hands, hap, cheap, ddml, jw, sam, kiya, dark, canice, carl, myself, etc...)

and fade has been wearing dior since forever and like mas said there are plenty of baggy streetwear kids that look great (milspex) for every skinny fit.

you grew up in a place where wearing clothes that fit perfectly is acceptable. i didn't. i grew up in an enviroment where what i'm wearing NOW is considered tight. i just don't do tight clothes, but i do like nice clothes.

How pitifully working class. I bet you have a blacked out BMW and call people who dress like Carl 'fags' to compensate for your failings in life/likely small penis.

and fade has been wearing dior since forever and like mas said there are plenty of baggy streetwear kids that look great (milspex) for every skinny fit.

Or regular fit by that matter. By the sounds of it, in Master's world if you own a pair of straight-leg jeans in your actual waist size, you're a tote-bag wielding slack-jawed homo who exclusively listens to disco house.

Or regular fit by that matter. By the sounds of it, in Master's world if you own a pair of straight-leg jeans in your actual waist size, you're a tote-bag wielding slack-jawed homo who exclusively listens to disco house.

That's my world too, man... Honestly, when I walk down the street and see someone in tight/fitting jeans, that's what I think... So wtf?! Everybody pigeonholes people like that. You probably judge every Supreme sporting kid with matching dunks just as much as I judge people in skinny jeans.

This thread really evolved into a hypocritical pile of shit...

The point is, some of us judge, there are also alot of "us" that don't.

What's with all this talk of dismay over hypocrisy and stuff?? anyone who expects forums and threads (especially on supertrash) to be beacons of truth and justice and fairness is like asking for a miracle from god when you're already in hell.

Lighten up and start trashtalking about people's fits will ya?

i don't wanna write an essay so here's my reasons for buying the diors:

- stacks very nicely

- the back pockets are simple (no crazy designs)and the way they fold give my ass a smaller apperance.

- they are clean and raw ( i hate wannabe whiskers)

- they break in nicely without much loss of indigo

- QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

I definitely think you should wear whatever you want, however you want.

But if those are your reasons for buying diors, I can think of a number of jeans that are better suited in almost every way for you. Especially the quality. If you don't, PM me and I'd be happy to list some for you.

last time i checked, there weren't ever any lineups for this season's dior jeans....i could be wrong though, maybe they should open a store in San Francisco?

How pitifully working class. I bet you have a blacked out BMW and call people who dress like Carl 'fags' to compensate for your failings in life/likely small penis.

DoubleD...

Your a prick.

I just though that needed to be said.

Keep your blatantly English class warfare to yourself. I swear, Every other post is "working class" this, "Horrible Chav" that. "Those dumb Grime kids and their evisu's". Please. I'm not one for political correctness, but I call it how I see it...and what I see is the sad result of the sickly caste system that still dominates public and private life in your home country. I would NEVER hold you responsible for your country's shortcomings...But when you have the cheek to run off your "middle class university mouth" around here, I wouldn't want you deluded into thinking it goes unnoticed.

^ true. the best (only?) reason to buy DIOR jeans is fit, and strangely, that is moot in this case. let's face it, you are paying for the cut and the scar.

have to disagree, some people buy it for the name and perceived $$$ value...

same as a polo shirt in the 80s, white people bought it because they said it was "wonderfully comfortable" and black people bought it for colors and name $$$ value. Frankly I think white people bought it for the same reason, they were just lying to themselves. I dont see any difference here.

::smacks head::

Thread hijack alert! We are heading into "practical reasons for wearing dior" territory which will require a hundred pages to find out that the answer is: "none".

same as a polo shirt in the 80s, white people bought it because they said it was "wonderfully comfortable" and black people bought it for colors and name $$$ value. Frankly I think white people bought it for the same reason, they were just lying to themselves. I dont see any difference here.

Polo is the same principle as Dior: fit. There's a pretty significant difference in tailoring between an RL Custom fit and any old polo shirt off the rack. I'm not much of a polo shirt guy, partially due to the scummy bastards who wear them around these parts (I've already been accused of being a class fascist... but, actually, I don't care) so I can't speak on the subject of whether the material and construction is as superlative as it's supposed to be. There's plenty folk on Styleforum who know their RL polos inside out though.

I just want to point out that its funny when people ask us to "lay off" or "let him be". This is a fashion forum where we critique fit. He posted a fit. Its getting critiqued.

Since when are diors supposed to be uber-high quality btw? To my knowledge the denim isn't terribly thick. The dye isn't anything special. The stitching and quality is about par... The fit is what makes them unique.