worst (sufu) waywt fits

I got the same thing in yellow from disney. Mine at least had a mouse on it.

I don't even know how it qualifies for a worst fit either. It's not really a fit at all. Just a bag. Where did this thing start? Did a rapper or famous dj do this first? Is this a trend that's about to jump off in the next year? If so, i can't wait.

definitely the 2nd least shitty movie shamalamaynadsgagweg has put out.

as for the poncho fit thing, it's not slim or sleek enough for me to consider it stylish, to me it just looks like garbage bag steez. i can't imagine someone walking outside like that seriously

holy shit! I didn't even notice the neckalace. Wow. Some(all) guys really need gay or fashion oriented friends to help them out. Or they can get their e-peen jerked around by a bunch of strangers on the net. The neckalace though. Wow...wowhowoow....breakFEAST

I'm pretty happy with myself.. it took me 5 to get on. I used to be afraid to post because of that. There's nothing to fear anymore :) Ugh this doesnt mean that I deserve to post though because I'm nothing special.

As for the posture, I did it kinda on purpose because I didn't want to have a rigid stance ... if that makes sense. I was thinking that it looked too posey. When I'm outside I never stand like that.. cus yikes, that is bad.

Why am i defending myself :confused: . Disregard everything because I'm actually feeling very satisfied.

No way... HOLSTER STRAP FADE, MANG.

Yeah, I agree that it looks like stupid silly shit. However, I'd prefer the circular fade on my leg than a moto razr fade + keys fade. I didn't choose my phone.

;)

And for the record, there is fading developing around there. :P

No way... HOLSTER STRAP FADE, MANG.

Yeah, I agree that it looks like stupid silly shit. However, I'd prefer the circular fade on my leg than a moto razr fade + keys fade. I didn't choose my phone.

;)

And for the record, there is fading developing around there. :P

Seriously that holster looks wack... but I admire your determination. Fortunately that holster is also totally unique as I doubt anyone will be wearing something that crazy/stupid in Riverside EVER. So you my man, are lucky enough to blaze a trail and turn that stupid looking acessory into a unique and quirky character trait.

I myself am guilty of doing so with my way 2 big japanese red-moon(like) wallet/purse and silver chains. As long as you're committed to rocking it regularly (if not every day and night) then you're all good in my book. I agree that you will have a cool fade going on... it inspires me to take it another level and get into S&M to get some leather bondage fade-action going on in my nether regions.

Seriously though, I commend you AZn8oi. And look forward to seeing whatever's being carried in there... hopefully it's a pair of DD's.

while i do not particularly enjoy the holster, it might just be necessary for this ensemble. take it away and what are we left with?? basically nothing.

for one hes slouchin like crazy which is bothering the shit out of me. stand like a man.

2, the holster looks tacky as hell. 3, the polo looks too short and too wide at the same time which to be is the worst fit for a shirt. 4, you look like a korean fob with your hair...do something with it.