worst (sufu) waywt fits

Well if I didn't start an April 77 thread you probably wouldn't even be wearing it. And how the hell do you amount to anything an internet forum?

that is bull shit, jmatsu has been rocking the april 77 dee dee entombed since the very first season. you only came to know the brand back in september. also, by the looks of things you are in no position to be judging:

Not much of anything...but I finally have a camera!

astwaywtak6.jpg

you may be pretty skinny but your fit sucks a big fat dick!

Guest jmatsu

thanks for beating me to it robi!:mad:

joey formal is just mad that his legs don't just sometimes look fat, but actually are (fatter than mine, so that must hurt).

hey joey, if you stopped riding the coat tails of every moron whose been ass raped by me, maybe your legs would get skinnier. no hate playboy.

that is bull shit, jmatsu has been rocking the april 77 dee dee entombed since the very first season. you only came to know the brand back in september. also, by the looks of things you are in no position to be judging:

you may be pretty skinny but your fit sucks a big fat dick!

I knew about April 77 far before I posted that thread. I just posted that thread to help out a friend who originally got me some jeans. Also, what is bad about that fit besides that I am not wearing much. Everything that I am wearing fits good.

thanks for beating me to it robi!:mad:

joey formal is just mad that his legs don't just sometimes look fat, but actually are (fatter than mine, so that must hurt). no hate.

yea dude you got it fat legs, actually its muscle from growing up skating and being an athlete not just a bitter computer nerd with an ax to grind to boost his self esteem. jmatsu you believe that since you do own clothes by great labels that it can make up for the uncomplimentary fits you post.

hahaha damn asterix rocked you jmatsu(say what you're going to say because I know you'll now try to have clever come backs for the next week and half. as for DUM thats intense as hell man, not a huge fan of those zebra prints but a huge fan of you having the balls to rock that.

learn to use ellipses properly. not only do you have the legs of mammoth but the mind of one too apparently.

by the way, having skated a lot in the past doesn't give anyone big thick legs like that. thats like me saying "my legs are big because i run 3 miles a day." your defect is more likely a combination of poor genetics and a sedentary lifestyle, but rationalize it how you like.

learn to use ellipses properly. not only do you have the legs of mammoth but the mind of one too apparently.

thanks dude, because grammatical errors are that important this board. you're just another in the long line of jmatsu's cock rockers.

So is it a sufu law now that i have to reference jmatsu's legs in every post?

Guest jmatsu
I knew about April 77 far before I posted that thread. I just posted that thread to help out a friend who originally got me some jeans. Also, what is bad about that fit besides that I am not wearing much. Everything that I am wearing fits good.

great you knew about apirl 77...i don't believe you.

your shit ain't the worst, but you're like the guy at the bus stop reading the employment section that no one gives a shit about. your tee kinda sucks too. you talk about "not being able to pull shit off" and somthing to that extent. you might have a couple of nice peices, but you just look like a total nerd. what a waste of money.

Can we have a thigh measurement thread to clear this all up once and for all?

People have some fucked up body image issues...

THIS AINT NO AFTERSKOOL SPECIAL YA HERD?

great you knew about apirl 77...i don't believe you.

your shit ain't the worst, but you're like the guy at the bus stop reading the employment section that no one gives a shit about. your tee kinda sucks too. you talk about "not being able to pull shit off" and somthing to that extent. you might have a couple of nice peices, but you just look like a total nerd. what a waste of money.

I'm pretty clever...but I still can't figure that one out. Please explain that to me. Also...how do I waste money...at least I buy shit that fits me.

Guest jmatsu
thanks dude, because grammatical errors are that important this board. you're just another in the long line of jmatsu's cock rockers.

well then you're a manslut because ever since you got raped by the axis powers, you've been sucking mad cock (of all the other rape victims). don't even front.

your fit is foul, straight up. lame ass vintage NEW YORK shirt + raw denim = yawn. its just so dry. oh yeah, NY is so cool you gotta wear it on your shirt right? fuckin dork.

well then you're a manslut because ever since you got raped by the axis powers, you've been sucking mad cock (of all the other rape victims). don't even front.

really is that so, axis powers raped me? how so one post, dude im crying my eyes out. how's that self esteem going?

Guest jmatsu
really is that so, axis powers raped me? how so one post, dude im crying my eyes out. how's that self esteem going?

you're too much of a fuckin pussy to say shit straight up. i don't care, you're legs are fatter than mine. you lose.

Guest jmatsu
Well I don't wear it because I think its cool, I wear that shirt because it was given to me by someone I love and it has great sentimental value.

well be that as it may, it still looks like crap. that's probably why they dumped it on you.