worst (sufu) waywt fits

Can we just ban windsong and get it over with? Whats so tough to understand about "you look like shit"? How many different ways can thirty members of sufu say the same damn thing?

The brands don't matter, the clothes don't fit, the shoes are ugly, the asthetic is annoying (i.e you spent too much money), and no matter who you talk to anybody is going to look at what you're wearing and say, "it looks BAD". Either learn or go somewhere else cause we're done with you.

did you even understand the reasons for my fit? oh right, you're too dumb since it's just on another level. from your most recent pic, all i see is some urkel looking nerd wearing a cheap aa cardigan, so don't front 'cause mine is from apc. seriously, i got a couple of +rep saying that my fit is good, but i guess you're too busy jerking-off other members to realize it.

did you even understand the reasons for my fit? oh right, you're too dumb since it's just on another level. from your most recent pic, all i see is some urkel looking nerd wearing a cheap aa cardigan, so don't front 'cause mine is from apc. seriously, i got a couple of +rep saying that my fit is good, but i guess you're too busy jerking-off other members to realize it.

this guy is an axis in training or something...but seriously there is no way someone is this dumb...c'mon.

btw i spoke with windsong's mom and she thinks he's a handsome young man...even if he has those tendencies...she hopes he'll get over it and marry someday.

all i see is some urkel looking nerd

steve-urkel-family-matters-400a111306.jpg

I wish! Thats some next level shit. If only I was black, wore suspenders, high waisted jeans, polo shirts, and huge glasses... sigh... that would totally be me.

windsong still has a green block. how is this? his fit was bad enough, but his ongoing personality is totally repellant. $15 handjobs? groping high school girls? TESL marraige schemes? I'm with thorns: ban the swine.

also, lemme get this straight: minkous is photoshopping his pants???

windsong still has a green block. how is this? his fit was bad enough, but his ongoing personality is totally repellant. $15 handjobs? groping high school girls? TESL marraige schemes? I'm with thorns: ban the swine.

also, lemme get this straight: minkous is photoshopping his pants???

look, noone can take you seriously with your child-molesting mustache. it's obvious you're just another cock sucker cuz you were commenting that my whole outfit looks good except for the shoes the other day. and i couldn't care less about rep, so quit trying to be some kind of self-righteous fruitcake savior.

You dont know when to quit do you? Even Uncle Pennybags has more steez than you and his tie aint even straight.

whatever son. so far noone can address my original "scholar" reason for my fit directly, so i'm just going to assume that the guys who dislike my fit are too dumb for that level of discussion. keep drowning the sorrow of your pathetic lives with fashion, anything to uplift your little ego i guess.

whatever son. so far noone can address my original "scholar" reason for my fit directly, so i'm just going to assume that the guys who dislike my fit are too dumb for that level of discussion. keep drowning the sorrow of your pathetic lives with fashion, anything to uplift your little ego i guess.

it must be hard to any type of criticism when you are, in your own words, ugly and broke. I too would be cut if I spent over $300 on dior jeans and they look like shit.

it must be hard to any type of criticism when you are, in your own words, ugly and broke. I too would be cut if I spent over $300 on dior jeans and they look like shit.

i was being satirical in that post. i also suggest that you stay away from the brands that i sport, since that money can be use toward helping your mom with her downpayment, so that you won't look like renting loser.

i'm just defending my fit because i've more where that come from, and i don't want to address the same critisms the next time i post another outfit. might as well get it out of the way first and let you guys know what's up. like i said, my style ain't going to change to conform to the ideals of the losers on this forum. i mean why should i, i'm smarter and richer then most of you lamers.

i was being satirical in that post. i also suggest that you stay away from the brands that i sport, since that money can be use toward helping your mom with her downpayment, so that you won't look like renting loser.

i'm just defending my fit because i've more where that come from, and i don't want to address the same critisms the next time i post another outfit. might as well get it out of the way first and let you guys know what's up. like i said, my style ain't going to change to conform to the ideals of the losers on this forum. i mean why should i, i'm smarter and richer then most of you lamers.

making people despise you will surely help with this, GOOD LUCK!!!

Sorry for the crazy leaning.

Red hair

Rayban

Etro

Levi's

Paul Smith

Vans

DSC_0035.jpg

sorry for the sticking this in here..

im not really sure what would save this.. lose the cuffs, red and purple dont typically work together, untuck the shirt (i like etro, but this doesnt look too hot) and/or lower the jeans.. ditch the pose, dont slouch, i dont know. lookin' like urkel as it is though

Guest scruf

he's giving me the Fonzie vibe. does Happy Days come on at Nick at Night?

anyways the jeans were rolled up too high. the combo with the sweater and polo along with it being tucked in made it worse. plus the red and black vans doesn't go with purple and black. if anything the shoes in that outfit should stay within the realm of the colors your wearing and not stand out as much because you already have alot going on top. just some friendly crticism.

i really doubt that.

thewindsong , about being richer, i don't know, but does it really matter for the subject?

about being smarter, you have already proved you are a fucking dum fuck with your posts.

and btw, money does not equal good taste, you are a good example of that.

now just shut up.

i start to think this windsong dude is 15 years old, his attempts of defending himself are so 9th grade level