worst (sufu) waywt fits

Why do people act like they are excited to be featured in this topic? "I finally made it"; are you telling me you dressed bad on purpose, went out in public and all that (granted, alot of people in this topics fits aren't really that bad, but there are some, and these people are all "excited" and shit)? When you looked in the mirror at your bad(some of you) fits your train of thought was not "Oh this is gonna make worst fits" and if so, thats pathetic.

it is on the left side of the shirt..

edit: oh nvm. i didn't know there was another guy with a heart shirt.

i just realized how much my diors stretched...

to..

3242007-9.gif

from..

3192007-1.gif

in four days...i didn't size to account for stretch. fuck. i'm assed out.

will you fucking relax....sheesh.

Why do people act like they are excited to be featured in this topic? "I finally made it"; are you telling me you dressed bad on purpose, went out in public and all that (granted, alot of people in this topics fits aren't really that bad, but there are some, and these people are all "excited" and shit)? When you looked in the mirror at your bad(some of you) fits your train of thought was not "Oh this is gonna make worst fits" and if so, thats pathetic.

i think they're just tryin to play it off... like they didn't get burned, but everyone (well, almost everybody) knows they're hurting inside.

iso, sayword

if someone posted a fit I liked myself, but perhaps with some weird pieces, I would think it was pretty funny, like "haha, they don´t get it, wankers".But if it was something i didn´t really feel myself, if would be more like "..wellwell, I knew from the start".

Seconded. Sometimes I really hate dry denim. Those times are usually when it's worn with Dunks and other Nike garbage.

Well I guess you should stop wearing those beat to shit Chucks. Who do you think owns Converse.

They're garbage, they wear out in months! Pieces of shit.

That's why I switched to PF Flyers. Awesome construction, my first pair is still kicking after 3+ years

why cant we all get along and love both converse and nike... :/ i mean i own several allstars (never can have to many) and i own several vans (never can have too many) and i own several nikes (never can have too many). point is...theyre all fun to wear

and Apple > PC

Apple vs PC is kind of a pointless argument since the dawn of the Intel powered Macs anyhow.

And there's nowt wrong with a pair of chucks, but I'd sure as hell rather be wearing a pair of Nikes when it's pissing it down with rain in the middle of winter. On the other hand, my chucks have lasted me 2 1/2 years and an endless stream of gigs in that time, but they don't exactly win in terms of comfort and construction quality. Props to whoever mentions PF Flyers, those are some pretty nice canvas kicks, but my Dunlop tennis shoes are definitely the most comfortable canvas shoes I've worn.

why cant we all get along and love both converse and nike... :/ i mean i own several allstars (never can have to many) and i own several vans (never can have too many) and i own several nikes (never can have too many). point is...theyre all fun to wear

and Apple > PC

you... CAN have too many nikes.

433198096_e7808b28f4.jpg

maybe it's just me but i think the 19cms look pretty bad with such loose, boxy tops. just doesnt fit together well at all.

I think the thing with Ayn is that he just needs to slouch his jeans some. Period. He's skinny enough to have them fit the way he does and thats fine but I think that extra slouch will make his fits much much better.