worst (sufu) waywt fits

ilike edmond didn't just hop on some trend. well, he does denim beast, but still he's been doing his shit for years.

Maybe you're right about that. However, that doesn't change how the shit actually looks.

I noticed that this happens with Joey_Formal too. The guy is really not built for what he wears, but since he's wearing all the 'right' stuff in the 'right' way no one says to him, "Dude, size up one."

he pulls off the leathers without looking like a tool no matter how much you wanna say he doesn't look good, he at least doesn't look like he's playing dress up like some other kids on here.

Yeah, he's not some Aussie gothninja wearing a washed lamb gasmask bodysuit in 90-degree heat, but that fit still doesn't flatter him.

lolol idk why i think what i do.

i just do.

i know if i look at an edmond pic it might not look good but it still doesn't look contrived to me.

just saying.

Billy I respect you and appreciate that you have helped me build + rep, but this doesn't make a lot of sense.

Neither does this neg-rep I just received from ZubinDiesel. I mean, Zubin. Sorry.

we dont rep ed based on the fit of his clothes but by the ridiculous amounts of $$$ he spends on denim and leather.

didn't we go through all this in denim already? do we really need to relive it again?

it's pointless, it's true.

the defense always just boils down to "who cares how he spends his money" and "he's a cool guy"

i.e. completely deflecting the fact that he looks like a tool.

here i was thinking this was a fashion forum, and not a cool-guys-who-spend-their-money-however-they-want forum. silly meeeee

all i'm saying is.

ed looks comfortable and natural in his fits.

i might not agree aesthetically with some details, but ed's still doing him, and has been for years.

it doesn't look forced (which might be a result of doing it for so long) but the end result is still the same to me.

i think the roaches of superdenim are crawling into the trash.

edmond will spend his money however, just like style zeitgeist posters will. fact of the matter is edmond stays true to his aesthetic, as billy said. the only thing i don't like about edmonds fits is his pants, they need hemming. thats the only issue. the torso is fine, you guys always talk about proportions and looking smaller, well....some dudes are stocky and 5'5.

I don't think he looks comfortable. This is it, I'm not looking at what kind of person he is, I just look at the fit. As few mentioned before, he makes himself look shorter. Why wear boots with almost stiletto height heels and then cuff the jeans to make your legs so short?

edmond will spend his money however, just like style zeitgeist posters will. fact of the matter is edmond stays true to his aesthetic, as billy said.

So does SonicVoodoo, and he gets ripped for it. The difference (aside from Sonic being a hate-attracting psycho) is that Edmond buys the 'right' brands and gets a pass for wearing totally ill-fitting shit.

His fits don't look "comfortable" to me either...just baggy and stiff all at the same time.

I noticed that this happens with Joey_Formal too. The guy is really not built for what he wears, but since he's wearing all the 'right' stuff in the 'right' way no one says to him, "Dude, size up one."

honestly, if joey_formal simplified his fits ie. not layer so much all the time his shit would kill.i know it's du's comfort zone but it looks over down at times.

but i'm sure joey and edmond could both spit crazy knowledge about what they're wearing and why they wear what they where so i can't hate on a nigga for that. i only call out fake shit.

pretty much what billy said. lol