worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest marieta
you obviously didn't understand the reference

@salaryman:the jacket is tight..noted and acknowledged but it's not that tight..i know, i'm wearing...in public....and it will continue to stretch..also the zipper placement has a lot to do with the fit of the jacket....i've seen runway shots of similar j jackets that are shown worn equally as tight....if not tighter...yes, i realize i'm not a 20yr old waif

it's all good..like i said many, many times, i've been dressing myself for years and have got paid big $$ to help dress others..believe or not believe...your choice

hate or luv....also your choice

simply, a tight jacket can look good on a slender or smaller physique, but

on you it just looks bad. i try not to use "tight" but fitted. the leather jacket does not fit you. its fit looks ridiculous as does it's paring with the rest of those articles you call clothes.

from what i've seen of your outifts, you are all over the place. variety is obviously praised by many, but most of your attempts are like movie special fx. mixing various canned soups and ingredient concoctions in order to perfect the ultimate vomit, yet unable to achieve this. and at least authentic vomit is authentic. unlike u soiling one forum to the next. from one aesthetic to another, desperately and foolishly mixing yet never able to cohesively mesh.

you once got paid the big money to help people dress? how much do private nurses get paid for changing diapers? i'll make believe that i believe you. the people who paid for your styling skill i would probably not like.

hate or luv? do you even have to ask? please get off the internet. i hate you.

(thanks for translations, tom!)

from what i've seen of your outifts, you are all over the place. variety is obviously praised by many, but most of your attempts are like movie special fx. mixing various canned soups and ingredient concoctions in order to perfect the ultimate vomit, yet unable to achieve this. and at least authentic vomit is authentic. unlike u soiling one forum to the next. from one aesthetic to another, desperately and foolishly mixing yet never able to cohesively mesh.

I'd be extremely grateful if you would direct me to one of your gourmet meals. I'd love to learn new recipes from a 5 star chef

I'd be extremely grateful if you would direct me to one of your gourmet meals. I'd love to learn new recipes from a 5 star chef

The Julius jacket is too heavily stylized and at the end of the day it doesn't work with your physique, glasses, hair style, turtleneck, color of jeans and cut at all.

THIS IS WHY I NO LONGER WEAR MUCH OF JULIUS or OTHER HEAVILY STYLIZED ITEMS.

It comes off too affected/try hard and looks retarded.

I've taken a cue from your past fits and you don't impress me as someone who is in a position to give other people fashion advice.

i seriously wonder why he did that to his hair? because he obviously does care if he's posting pictures on fashion forums, so that doesn't work. according to his self defense on other websites the pants are similar to sweatpants, which makes it no better. i can't find any constructive criticism.

if you're referring to stylezeitgeist posters i have nothing but positive comments for most of their outfits, i generally don't like crossforum drama, but that was just begging for it.

was it really? he has obviously improved by taking advice from the nternet, and you did just post an easy target, the same old people who mostly can't dress/don't post fits chimed in with their expertise, all very boring and very safe, i wonder if any of you are looking at outfits anymore when this was posted yesterday

4000240751_0ff81e2a1a.jpg

after the same user posted this in confessional

there are too few fashionable people at fashion school, and of the ones considered fashionable there exist even fewer with taste

obviously the man is having troubles, but does going to a couple of meetups etc...allow room for somebody to dress like complete crap at the same time as mouthing off about how one dresses well.