worst (sufu) waywt fits

Dont lie to yourself, it never works.

i disagree with lawless sometimes, but he's spot on with this critique.

it's not from here, but i had to contribute something. 016okp.jpg

Guest marieta

10_02_09.jpg

^That is simply terrible. Only a blind person couldn't be as offended. Though somehow I gather they would and could sense it's profound ugliness. Unfortunately this relic has not aged well. He has been unable to find even the slightest charm that a cheap table wine somehow achieves after time. He is weathered and ugly through and through, clothes and character. It is mighty embarrassing that he would even have the gall to post such an atrocity. May not be his fault. Delusional. Maybe due to alzheimer's or sheer idiotic vanity.

(this comment has been translated from a non english language and perhaps even exaggerated from the prose's original form. thanks!)

10_02_09.jpg

^That is simply terrible. Only a blind person couldn't be as offended. Though somehow I gather they would and could sense it's profound ugliness. Unfortunately this relic has not aged well. He has been unable to find even the slightest charm that a cheap table wine somehow achieves after time. He is weathered and ugly through and through, clothes and character. It is mighty embarrassing that he would even have the gall to post such an atrocity. May not be his fault. Delusional. Maybe due to alzheimer's or sheer idiotic vanity.

(this comment has been translated from a non english language and perhaps even exaggerated from the prose's original form. thanks!)

looks like a wax museum figure

I was wondering why sonicvoodoo got such a free pass on sufu. The guy is ancient and belongs in a geriatric ward, and has the steez of a marinated kimchi platter three years past its expiration.

I was wondering why sonicvoodoo got such a free pass on sufu. The guy is ancient and belongs in a geriatric ward, and has the steez of a marinated kimchi platter three years past its expiration.

Don't you know kimchee never expires, just gets more ripe with age? Like fine wine, ask any old Korean

PS I get this Warhol meets Andy Dick vibe from svd

such a shame to ruin an obviously well thought out piece of prose with such an infantile mistake. however, i'm sure your fits are better constructed than your writings.