worst (sufu) waywt fits

I dont like how Supreme always plays it safe with all their musical collabs - Lou Reed, Bad Brains, Raekwon, Joy Division. etc.

Come on, use your imagination. These are all the same overrated bands middle-aged Jewish Rolling Stone editors have been praising for decades cuz they think its whats cool.

I dont like how Supreme always plays it safe with all their musical collabs - Lou Reed, Bad Brains, Raekwon, Joy Division. etc.

Come on, use your imagination. These are all the same overrated bands middle-aged Jewish Rolling Stone editors have been praising for decades cuz they think its whats cool.

this is true. it is cheesy as hell

Thats totally unfair to Raekwon. What ever acclaim he gets he deserves, Because he rarely gets any mention.

This song is enough to give him whatever props he gets

C0CmIRODuI4

Yea no one's doubting that album is pretty much perfect, but theres no creativity in worshipping Rae. I do agree that he is underrated by black hip-hop fans but man, white kids sweaaaaaat him.

I'd like to see a Bushwick Bill Supreme t. Or some of the cheesy new jack swing groups from the early 90s. Or some Merle Haggard, maybe even Ian Stuart. Or thee Headcoats hells yea.

Don't wanna talk about the government peace,

It's just another virtue with a throwout piece.

Congradulate yourselves while the people die.

Just to win one election dosen't fly.

You can talk about a thing called love,

while the bombs rain down from above.

And you can shove your fucking Dove! Up your ASS!

Where was the dove flying in Belize,

Where was the dove when the cannon shoots.

Lots of poor people are sick in the end,

Where was the dove fighting round the bend.

Where was the dove in Falkland Islands,

Where was the dove fighting Northern Ireland.

Where was the dove in Afghanistan,

When the Russian bastards gave everyone there hand.

Yea no one's doubting that album is pretty much perfect, but theres no creativity in worshipping Rae. I do agree that he is underrated by black hip-hop fans but man, white kids sweaaaaaat him.

I'd like to see a Bushwick Bill Supreme t. Or some of the cheesy new jack swing groups from the early 90s. Or some Merle Haggard, maybe even Ian Stuart. Or thee Headcoats hells yea.

v0SZBFcuil4

I do agree. The world needs more New Jack Swing.

I can hear the "doop doo doop" in my head. If you know NJS, no need to explain.

to go back to that tiring swagger argument.. no one had more swag than those new jack swing groups. They never fronted like they were hard even though they grew up harder than most of today's rap groups. Werent afraid to dress in the corniest getups and still looked smooth doing it. They didnt have to call girls bitches or pose with guns for you to know they were pimps. Always had a smile on their faces cuz they were living good. Look at all these groups today never crack a smile, scowling like theyve been dodging bullets all day. Bitch plz, you been layin in your yacht all morning what you gotta be mad about.

Where was the dove in Falkland Islands,

Where was the dove fighting Northern Ireland.

Where was the dove in Afghanistan,

When the Russian bastards gave everyone there hand.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kunk75 again.

fxh1djz5gpeymu2d1328_probablythebiggestcuntintheworl.jpg

Actually the 2nd picture is just ripe for photochopping.

Imagine, just off to the right of the picture: he just caught his mom sleeping with his grandfather, or perhaps his gf giving his 5 yr old brother a handjob.

His expression is perfect. And then there'd be like a little speech bubble: "I thought you loved me...".

Somebody do it.

you certainly live up to your name.

I dont get it....oh....

where to begin... are you really wearing three tees ? one under another?

No

oh and well done on wearing a tee with some bisexual druggie who has fucked more men than your own mother

Sometimes you gotta fuck a few dudes. What of it?

i feel like you should just start posting here automatically, this is atrocious. happy easter.

Why hate on your own kind?

You also wear sufu beasted labels while looking fucking shit. At least raf has more street credibility than geller.