worst (sufu) waywt fits

i have more respect for that guy than the people who "coP" because they looked it up on google and then are like "yO u Aint UP ON DIS,,, see cuz in 1992 SUPLEME JEBBIA did a collabo wiv DR. Martin's CuZ...AND DATS y DeY PuT Da SWaSTiKa oN Da aNyTHiNG TeeZ"

I don't have respect for either of them.

i dont think dany's outfit is bad. That uc tee is just awesome. Maybe the pic didnt do justice for the Nn jeans. not quite feeling the slippers tho.
imo its not that number (n)ine is super tacky

its that the guy makes number (n)ine look like fucking abercrombie and fitch on a fat white girl

my complaint is the actual fit of the n(n) denim. it's aesthetic is supposed to be that of a slim silouette. did guy have them hemmed?

c'mon, not that i own the tee, but it's not that bad. i don't hate birkenstocks too much either, but they don't mesh well with the tee. if this guy exchanged it for a grateful dead or a puke tye dye, he could at the very least aquire an intern position with phish (who obviously suck too).

i dont know guys... kix, those moccasins you have are pretty cool, and there may be more decent pieces of theirs that i havent seen, but slim silouette or not, theres NOTHING saving those jeans in my eyes. another nn item that comes to mind is tang's smiley face middle finger tee. nothing against tang, im just talking about number nine, but what the hell? that tee looks beyond stupid.

and as for danys tee, its not loads better.

i have more respect for that guy than the people who "coP" because they looked it up on google and then are like "yO u Aint UP ON DIS,,, see cuz in 1992 SUPLEME JEBBIA did a collabo wiv DR. Martin's CuZ...AND DATS y DeY PuT Da SWaSTiKa oN Da aNyTHiNG TeeZ"

i flat out love miles, but didnt cop the tee because it was a weak reprint of a widely used photograph, it was on my marine biology teachers wall for fucks sake

Revolutionnary chic has been hot ever since the Patty Hearst incident. I love those hats on girls, make you feel like fighting the Man with her in the jungle, hopefully with some wild sex inbetween. On men they tend to look G-Star douchey but I don't think this was the case here.

Those castro hats were pretty big with the stretched earlobe, brass knuckles tattoo, terror shirt, moshmetal crowd a few years ago.

this pic makes me feel uneasy or creeps me out or something... for one because of the facial expression, but mainly because his upper arms look so disproportionately large.. just doesnt look natural.

he def. needs to take that into consideration before choosing sleeveless shirts/tanks

his problem is that, at least in that picture, he seems no have no shoulder muscle at all and an enormous bicep(in comparison to the rest of his body)

how does commenting on the fact that the dudes arms look totally disproportionate to the rest of this body have any connection whatsoever to how much he has/can lift?

The largeness of the arms is irrelevant to my comment, which squarely centered on the idea that it is 'fat' in his arms, which is pretty lulz worthy.

i dont see whats so bad about. the jeans are not made to be "rappers jeans". rappers only buy expensive shit if other people can tell its expensive (hence the gulls). i dont really care for the hat but whatever.

if the jeans didnt have fucking gulls on them it wouldnt be bad at all

Chat Edition, xposted from Toronto meetup thread: I learned that I am the TALLEST MAN ON SUPERFUTURE.

From Daft Punk show:

IMG00197.jpg

I didnt post this here the first 2 times i saw it though i thought about it, but then he just reposted it in chat edition.. im sure everyone will say it doesnt belong here but i think they all look pretty bad... maybe alone none of it would make it here but when taken as a group pic its just too much neon shirts and dumb poses.

I didnt post this here the first 2 times i saw it though i thought about it, but then he just reposted it in chat edition.. im sure everyone will say it doesnt belong here but i think they all look pretty bad... maybe alone none of it would make it here but when taken as a group pic its just too much neon shirts and dumb poses.

It was a daft punk show you dumbfuck.

There was a four story pyramid pulsing a day-bright neon spectrum of light at a crowd of 6000.

Dress for the occasion.

edit: plus drugs, drugs should account for some of that too.

It was a daft punk show you dumbfuck.

There was a four story pyramid pulsing a day-bright neon spectrum of light at a crowd of 6000.

Dress for the occasion.

edit: plus drugs, drugs should account for some of that too.

im a dumbfuck for not liking neon shirts. great.