worst (sufu) waywt fits

Rhythmandsound seems like a gent but jesus mother of god; this is inexcusable...........

I disagree. I don't know what it is about Rhythmandsound's fits, but they always work

he rocks the more casual dress supreme shit proper, like how it 'sposed to

the guy pmed me on a norwegian forum :)

btw the pics that that guy posted way back here hmmm

nice that you went through all the pics and saw some shit that was for pure fun and some shit that isnt really fits just to show people how things looked ^^

and im not the only one using my image uploader so lol

the cumshot pic was a challenge from the girl herself XD

some of those are really old tho. cool that you took the time to go through my whole imageupload, lol

whaaa????

what are we talking about now?

I disagree. I don't know what it is about Rhythmandsound's fits, but they always work

he rocks the more casual dress supreme shit proper, like how it 'sposed to

i think ry_m_s's outfits are fresh although I would have liked that one more if he would ahve rocked different footwear...

I didn't criticize his fits in general, I criticized this fit. You know damn well that if all of the items in that pic were simply no-name Target pick ups you'd have an entirely different perspective..........don't even try to deny it.

I didn't criticize his fits in general, I criticized this fit. You know damn well that if all of the items in that pic were simply no-name Target pick ups you'd have an entirely different perspective..........don't even try to deny it.

that shirt is pretty much the tits. the khakis are nice too.

i would buy that shit in a second if it were from target because it would be waaay cheaper and i could actually afford it.

You look like a complete fool wearing Dior Homme, and I'm betting that Hedi would have rather had the brand die if he knew that making $250 jeans would attract tools like you to his collections. Please get a tan, a new haircut and, for the love of god, stop trying to make your pictures so "artistic" by including ridiculous graphics.

altar_1x.jpg

???????????????

shit was for a usenet group, everyone knows I don't waste my time taking waywttrytres.

yRV27_lFwuw

It's true though; I am a tool.

Guest jmatsu
http://www.topy.net/images/altar_1x.jpg

???????????????

shit was for a usenet group, everyone knows I don't waste my time taking waywttrytres.

yRV27_lFwuw

It's true though. Indeed, I am a tool.

riiiiigggghhhht...

yeah you guys, keagan doesn't waste his time with waywt. he's 17, has his own blog, makes art, diy gang of 4 tees, does drugs, apparently fucks bitches, etc.

this is correct. I don't do drugs though? Art????

Maybe not, but you look like you do, so whatever ...

(Don't forget he snowboards .... and self-proclaimed tool, and if it's self-proclaimed, what the fuck is the problem?)

rythmnandsound had a very similar old man fit a few months ago that sparked the exact same discussion. I remember people blinded by labels kept saying "but this looks just like the supreme catalog from back in the early 90s" as if that was an excuse for a terribly ordinary outfit that every dad on the street rocks when grilling out back with his family. Not bad or anything (the khakis are actually decent fitting) but the shirt is hideous and fits and looks like an off the rack target shirt. It's more a case of reputation preceding actual style. If he was a newb and said they were from target it would be here instantly and all the former hypebeasters would be ragging on it. Just because it's how old supreme stuff is supposed to look, doesn't mean it's good. It was apparently meant to look like a 35 year old dad grilling on his deck and has never heard of fashion. The shoes are also not very good at all. The only redeeming thing is that the khakis fit decent.

I'm not a huge fan of anything keagan wears or his hair, but it's not absolutely horrible. If he was getting a ton of unecessary props like rythmnandsound did for his fit like that and his other middle age dad outfit, then i would understand the hate more.

I also can't believe there have been over 10 posts without a comment about jmatsu's thighs. This thread just isn't the same without it.

I think rns always has very good fits and yeah, he does have a very mature style when we think of the brand(s) he prefers compared to most others who wear it. I think it looks good and I think the plaintoes are awesome.. so much better than a pair of lets say golas. Personally, as I actually do remember you from waywt, I think you almost always have "terribly ordinary outfits" as well.. This is not hating.. it's just different strokes..