worst (sufu) waywt fits

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:20 PMkubrickgreat fit!reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:00 PMkolourheroawesomereputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 06:28 PMasuzanooooh man perfectreputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:46 PMinsomaniacthats really nice. likes.reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:35 PMbarcelonaperfect.

Ok, now I can sleep better knowing that you're actually a total dumbass...

are you mad because you have a deep hatred for supreme. and that the shoes is conformity to the unconformity society known as sneakerheads? or is it just tat the hat doesnt match anything.

Haha, do I have to answer or can I just laugh because I think it was meant to be funny .. ?

The pants ARE fucking ridiculous. What, do you think he woke up in the morning and said, "Today I want to put on something subtle, so I'll go for the purple zebra-print pants." Nah. He wanted something ridiculous, and this is the kind of reaction you get when you wear shit like that.

I think it looks relatively cool. It's not flattering at all, but it serves its purpose.

Iverpoon: Could you please post pics of everyone on here who's outfit you don't like in here?

'Cause you really seem to know your stuff...

Maybe I was wrong, but I thought that the entire point of this thread was to post the worst WAYWT outfits. Every outfit I've posted looks foolish.

852805615_a80f061550.jpg

Who knows, perhaps Huck Finn can teach me a thing or two about style!

Maybe I was wrong, but I thought that the entire point of this thread was to post the worst WAYWT outfits. Every outfit I've posted looks foolish.

852805615_a80f061550.jpg

Who knows, perhaps Huck Finn can teach me a thing or two about style!

Funny that you make that connection, 'cause see, the thing is that I was actually going for a Huck Finn kind of thing, so the fact that you recognised it means I did a good job.

I am actually flattered that someone with such an apparent knowledge of style and what looks good understands what I was going at.

Now, I couldn't care less whether you actually like the "Huck Finn" look or not!

frankly, i was referring to iverpoon's amazing ability to piss off everyone with his 'opinion' of what is a worst waywt fit.

amazingly enough, he continues to do so after getting both neg rep and feedbacks telling him he is an idolt.

that statement I made was a joke if you couldn't tell ;)

but i'm sure at this rate he'll beat darkalious

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:31 PMsleazie ninja number 47nice fit on the jeans mate.reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:29 PMfg0dhot shitreputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:09 PMdoctorwormgood stuff!reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:50 PMun-That's a nice fit man, the fit's good, clothes a nice looking.reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:42 PMCarlooooo frenchie reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:08 PMJohnnyRedfuckin sharp
reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:20 PMkubrickgreat fit!reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:00 PMkolourheroawesomereputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 06:28 PMasuzanooooh man perfectreputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:46 PMinsomaniacthats really nice. likes. What are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:35 PMbarcelonaperfect.

not that i have a problem with your outfit (or you, for that matter), i just dont understand this. if you were say, sphoxx (with swagger and sex oozing from your every orifice), i would. even i (known to some as the queen... er, king of layering) can understand the appeal of simplicity, but your outfit is just so... typical. i dont know, maybe im just missing something that evidently, several of you didnt.

in other news, iverpoon is a cunt.