worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'd be curious as to how jeans from Supreme, Hundreds, etc. measure up against the 45 RPMs and Samurais of the denim world.

i heard they shit in they're pants so you fall off the face of the earth into a cool whip tub in the sun with gasoline from a lawn mower burning your scalp malcom x.

i was readin GQ and even the Style Guy Glenn O Brien wears Supreme jeans

That guy is an eclectic dude. He's been around forever, and he's not nearly as dogmatic as other men's fashion "experts." He's namechecked supreme a few times--I think once in a Sartorialist interview (I think he was wearing a denim double-breasted suit in the pic).

EDIT: Here's the link, and pic:

glennobriensf7.jpg

HARDBODYYYYYYYYY

DSC03694.jpg

homo-thug. and people wonder why the staff at supreme are supposedly dicks.

probably the worst street-garment fit of 2007, unless of course this guy decides to post again. i know hypebeasts that would kick him to the curb. take off grandma's mucus rag.

That guy is an eclectic dude. He's been around forever, and he's not nearly as dogmatic as other men's fashion "experts." He's namechecked supreme a few times--I think once in a Sartorialist interview (I think he was wearing a denim double-breasted suit in the pic).

EDIT: Here's the link, and pic:

glennobriensf7.jpg

why is this dude in here? i hope i have the will and still have the means to dress like this when i get old.

homo-thug. and people wonder why the staff at supreme are supposedly dicks.

probably the worst street-garment fit of 2007, unless of course this guy decides to post again. i know hypebeasts that would kick him to the curb. take off grandma's mucus rag.

But I like his shoes...........I have those too. Those are classics.

oh thank god you posted this as i couldnt be arsed to copy the pic,im sorry i dont get the fasination and basic trend of arse kissing most of bizzys fits get shes had some good ones but theres been a few odd pnes that for me didnt work this one makes her look like a crack addict apologies for bluntness if you take away the fact her photos are well taken and styled gd location etc its rarely as exciting as people make out

oh thank god you posted this as i couldnt be arsed to copy the pic,im sorry i dont get the fasination and basic trend of arse kissing most of bizzys fits get shes had some good ones but theres been a few odd pnes that for me didnt work this one makes her look like a crack addict apologies for bluntness if you take away the fact her photos are well taken and styled gd location etc its rarely as exciting as people make out

exactly........