worst (sufu) waywt fits

img6239en5.jpg

idk if its the combination of the background and the cane andthe white pants but this just looks terible. Eurotrash mixed with pimp or something

he's wearing grail!!! ha x1000!

No way... HOLSTER STRAP FADE, MANG.

Yeah, I agree that it looks like stupid silly shit. However, I'd prefer the circular fade on my leg than a moto razr fade + keys fade. I didn't choose my phone.

;)

And for the record, there is fading developing around there. :P

you still need a fucking haircut....there really isnt anything worse than mid length asian hair....it just looks so fucking sloppy

I agree with Corbin that unbreakable was really shitty. I actually consider it one of the worst movies ive ever seen.

why don't you make a "unbreakable was really shitty" thread in superculture?

The polo is too short and too wide, very true. Even I know this, but I'm not doing anything about it. That is my problem.

As for my hair, I wasn't gonna fix it up for you guys at 2:15AM after putting my headphones on and off for the last 4 hours. I never go out with my hair that sloppy and fuzzy-looking. You can obviously see hair hanging out on the top back and stuff. Yep, I have a fob haircut ;)

The same thing applies for my atrocious ass sag that no one mentioned (I'm disappointed, supergays). The 0500 fit so snuggly on the ass the first two weeks, then I got ass sag. This usually doesn't matter because I have my wallet in, but I obviously don't in that pic, do I?

Oh and what's in the holster? Your suspicions were right..

untitledqi3.jpg

I think that really called for the worst graphic ever.

The same thing applies for my atrocious ass sag that no one mentioned (I'm disappointed, supergays). The 0500 fit so snuggly on the ass the first two weeks, then I got ass sag. This usually doesn't matter because I have my wallet in, but I obviously don't in that pic, do I?

Oh and what's in the holster? Your suspicions were right..

I think that really called for the worst graphic ever.

I love the graphic because I love boba. Also, atrocious ass sag is something that alot of us have to deal with because we don't want to have beautiful tightly-curving ass-fits... I like to leave that skill to the ladies.

I love the graphic because I love boba. Also, atrocious ass sag is something that alot of us have to deal with because we don't want to have beautiful tightly-curving ass-fits... I like to leave that skill to the ladies.

mmmhmmmmmmm.

terrible.jpg

=

foto75g.jpg

probably one of the worst colored sb's i've ever seen. they look like shoes for toddlers.

i think that the 2nd pic of the subject is way more flattering. i can't see the demin or shoes (that's a plus), and that necklace looks hella dope. is that the new alex and chloe?? where can i cop?

wdywt200701258ew.jpg

New Era

The hundreds

Evisu

Duffer

I didn't know men could get panty line. Is that someone else wearing the exact same outfit or did he photoshop it to look like he's sitting on the counter watching himself take a picture of himself.

since he's wearing the hundreds i just thought of something....does The Hundreds make jeans? Are they any good? Seems like a lot of these labels are doin in-house jeans now...i was readin GQ and even the Style Guy Glenn O Brien wears Supreme jeans. I'd be curious as to how jeans from Supreme, Hundreds, etc. measure up against the 45 RPMs and Samurais of the denim world.

other than brand devotion, i kinda have a hard time figuring out why someone would buy jeans from these brands that aren't traditionally denim oriented, despite the fact all their other clothes coordinate with denim.

whole lotta props? Seemed like I was the only one feelin that fit in there...i like how it's worn with those shoes, would've been better than if he went with something standard like some black boots people were mentioning. I like how there's an element of being thrown together, kind of 'off' looking...kinda like Mick Jagger wearing DH couture with Nike shox.

I disagree, I love the coat but if I had to walk through a scorpion pit barefoot and a kind soul offered me those shoes I'd punch him in the face for suggesting I would be caught dead (might end up being litteral in this case) wearing those things. Nike Shox or any technical running shoes could look golden with the coat though.

I still think it's an excellent purchase, unless that's his only coat....

p1010032zb2gl4.jpg

More generic fodder to feed us grumpy sufu trolls.

give me more of a challenge! this is just generic-boring.

i just put these kinds of ensembles in the same class as "bro's." abercrombie frat kids might even get more pussy.

street-bro's? the hordes of hypebeasties must not prevail!!!

I just like the off balance pose in the middle pic.