cheapmuthafukr

worst (sufu) waywt fits

17,176 posts in this topic

Yeah, that dude is a faglord.....what a shitty outfit.....

That must have taken a good amount of searching. What keywords did you use?

started in the middle of the thread and just looked till i found one i liked. more to come.... but i dont want to do all the work, so help me out.

Holy shit man....that is alot of feckin' work. I have posted in there I think 3 times since I started and that one is at least 8 months old.

Wasn't there a supertrash topic on this before anyways? I seem to remember one.

seriously why the fuck do you care if people think you are a hypebeast? fuck that term. You write on this messageboard as if you are doing you, so really, why do you care? you are contradicting your supposed 'street wear mentality' by posing that question about yourself.

you write for solecollector, you frequent many message boards involving fashion and sneakers, you know exactly what a hypebeast is considered, you know that you are a perfect description of one, but really, it shouldnt bother you because, WE HAVE HEARD IT TEN MILLION MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, YOU ALL BUY WHAT YOU LIKE< NOT BUYING INTO THE FUCKING HYPE. KILL ME!

someone throw me a box of tissues stat!

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM

seriously why the fuck do you care if people think you are a hypebeast? fuck that term. You write on this messageboard as if you are doing you, so really, why do you care? you are contradicting your supposed 'street wear mentality' by posing that question about yourself.

you write for solecollector, you frequent many message boards involving fashion and sneakers, you know exactly what a hypebeast is considered, you know that you are a perfect description of one, but really, it shouldnt bother you because, WE HAVE HEARD IT TEN MILLION MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, YOU ALL BUY WHAT YOU LIKE< NOT BUYING INTO THE FUCKING HYPE. KILL ME!

someone throw me a box of tissues stat!

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Eh, I don't get it? What is this from? or referring to?

What is this doing in Supertrash? This is an awesome thread that should probably be moved to supershopper, if not get its own forum entirely.

I think I remember last time we had a thread like this it got locked or deleted because it got out of hand......am I the only one who remember it? Damn, I must be an old fogey.

Eh, I don't get it? What is this from? or referring to?

yeah, it was a flamewar cuz someone said they didnt know what hypebeast meant...good times.

I dont think the second one of those is that bad, but the german tourist x golfer x billy the kid x rabbi look is kind weird.

All%20mc.JPG

this takes the cake. and im pretty sure he got complimented when this was released. had he posted in our era, it would of been a massacre.

everything about those jeans just hurts

the fit (they're not just baggy, I dont even know how to explain it), the stitching and pockets, the loops (?) on both sides (WTF?), the 8" cuffs..