Loopwheeler online

digital_denim

Not sure if there was an online loopwheeler seller. But found one here:

http://www.unpluged-store.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_6&zenid=24d95618404b1ac8e32ca99fc07a7cb6

It's someone outsourcing loopwheeler so the tags slightly different but everything else seems the same. So if you want one you can try and order from them, but they do state they don't ship outside Japan (someone can still try!). But there's always buying services via Celga, pay-bid, etc....

Got LW polos, longsleeves and more.

yeah, the jeans. their price is only about $60 and they're selvage, ringring, and all... I've emailed them asking whether they have hidden rivets or not and whether they ship worldwide or not.

Let me know what you find out, I would be very interested in getting a pair.

does anyone know where you can get loopwheeler in london? i think selfridges use to stock them (as stated on the loopwheeler website that hasn't been updated since 1999 apparently according to thebrilliance.com), but they don't anymore, which is a shame (i think, because i have never seen LW products in real life to examine the quality).

so are LW sweats really as good as they say?

• 4 weeks later...

Their tags look a little different than my LW hoodies from coldrice, but they look legit, nice pieces... I want the dust bags!! :) not to mention my gf would loooooove them in pink!! ;)

156974563_e21c4ff0be.jpg

156974467_01f24c967a.jpg