IMG 8422

IMG 8424

IMG 8417

IMG 8423

IMG 4696

IMG 0555

IMG 0554

IMG 0557

Asking $160 shipped for my 4 month old Baldwin 77's. I purchased them at Badower's in Des Moines, IA while visiting my wife's family over Thanksgiving.
I've worn these a couple times a week and they are just a tad too small so I would like to sell them and get something a little bigger. These have NEVER been washed/soaked or even rained on for that matter! They have never been hemmed or altered in any way.

They have softened up pretty well and are starting to show some good honeycombs/whiskers and have a slight fade from my iPhone 4 in the front left pocket.

They are from the Kurabo run and after feeling Baldwin's recent Cone Mills run on my brother, I feel these are superior as they are more rigid and have better fading.

I have worn them with a double cuff so there is some wear there and there is also a very tiny hole in the front-left pocket bag.

If interested, I could email you high res pics or post them to flickr.

I'm new here, but have been lurking for awhile and have been on eBay since 2002 so the transaction will go smoothly. I prefer to ship within the United States...I live just outside Boulder, Colorado and could meet in the greater Denver area. Edited by trimhound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...