Hedi Slimane era Dior cotton zip bomber jacket size S only $160!

-accept payments in paypal or cash

-domestic shipping included, international shipping is an additional $15

-4% paypal fee must be included or gift payment with no fees

-meetups are fine within la

1. hedi slimane era dior homme white cotton zip up bomber in size small

retailed for ? / purchased on stylezeitgeist for $160 + fees + shipping asking for $160 + fees or gifted (i'll take the hit on the shipping)

9/10 condition (no stains, no pilling, no ring around the collar, if you steamed the outside wrinkles I would give it a 10/10 condition. I wore it only once before I finally accepted that it's too small for me)

"made in italy for japan" (that's what the tag says, i think this was made for the japanese market only?)

100% cotton (super thick lux cotton, but not too hot. it's got a nice thin inner liner)

size small (marked a small, but i think it's a japanese small. i'm a solid 46 and this thing is too tight i would recommend this for somebody that normally wears xs/44 or very slim 46.)

great details on this jacket. ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem. chunky zipper with "dior homme" inscription. signature dior "bug" on the back in black. awesome chest pocket that's perfect for a cell phone. Slash pockets on both sides of zip. I really don't want to go lower than $160 on this, if it fit I would keep this in a minute. With Hedi Slimane recently hired by YSL, I only imagine the cult appeal of this jacket going up. However, I'm not one to archive garments that will probably never fit. So somebody else will hopefully get to enjoy this. Will trade for a medium and I'll pay both our shipping!

IMAG0785.jpg

(front view)

IMAG0786.jpg

(back view)

IMAG0791.jpg

(tag view)

IMAG0789.jpg

(close up bug view)

hit me up for measurements if you need them...

Its your own opinion if its ugly. I think its awesome, again I would keep it if it fit and ill still trade for a M. Classic style in Dior interpretation. As far as it being fake I purchased it off mike neauvau on stylezeitgeist like I said. I didn't buy it from a Dior boutique or Department Store, but I trust him. He's got a history and I think he knows his stuff. I also think I can point out a cheap knockoff. A friend who also sells on here checked out the jacket and didn't question its authenticity or style. If you know something I don't, please share. I can afford a $160 lesson in Dior.

sorry to tell you this but this is indeed a fake. I own a shit load of DH pieces from 02-11 and i just want to point couple things out to you.

1. The bee is off, the bottom legs don't touch, ever, no matter what season it's from.

2. The care tag material is way off, also i've never seen a white tags stating the exact same care information. Prototypes are just a strip with written info.

3. I have never seen a single dior piece ever use the last care logo (that shirt looking thing), and it's not even on the white tag.

so yea, there's no doubt about it. Just keep it, looks warm.