wall decorations.

I recently rasterbated a 7' image of kate moss that I had scanned from a magazine.

katemossfinal5.jpg

katemossfinal6.jpg

Definetly invest in good laser prints in a solid backing (I used foam core). Spray mouth and take the time to sorta lay it out first.

lightning.jpg

i bought one of these from Deth P Sun last year, my favorite of the bunch he's put up....he put this one up for sale...then i emailed him about it that day and said it was sold, but offered to draw up a new one, and I bought it from him for i think $80...i'm now an art collector.

I think I will rasterbate a picture of Hedi Slimane and put it over my bed...wow...just from typing that I almost pissed myself. But thanks for posting that like...really cool. I am definitely gonna have to try it. Why don't you do some abstract pieces yourself and find some cheap frames?

Guest Airjamie
i think part of getting accepted to college requires you to put up a marley poster.

Optional, alternatives include: Dave matthews, John Mayer, coldplay, An abercrombie add, etc etc etc

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...