emixam

Visvim SS12

can someone post a pic of this $24000 blazer, i'm so curious

^ you should save up and go tokyo, i hear tokyo is real nice just before fall

they could've just snatched some throwaways samples from vis factories rather than leftover materials to make fake vis. and yes, akuma is is correct, email [email protected] if you're ever in doubt. they always replies ur email to assure you get authentic vis gears

i missed out jetstar promo buy 1 get 2 tix thing .. damn again !

last time i emailed vis regarding laces they never reply :( .. YOM ended helping me out with it.

ps: anyone knows the sizing for totem jacket? normal vis sizing?

Edited by seven.homme

ps: anyone knows the sizing for totem jacket? normal vis sizing?

the p2p on my size 3 measures 57cm. the xl from last year was approx. 61cm - huge!

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp54/playgirlsband/handful%20no%203/sense-visvim-2012-springsummer-collection-item-preview-2.jpg

I can't seem to post the image, but if you copy paste the link the novalis blouson it will show

Edited by ravennavaro

Got my ss11 grizzlys today from Ruco. Anyone on the fence, totally mind blowing. They fit huge. Almost a whole size big I'd say, not necessarily in length, but definitely in width. Highest quality Visvim show I've ever handled. So incredibly soft and lIghtweight.

mine is a size 4 and is quite large at torso and has very long sleeves

VISVIMWOOLWORTHDENIMPANTSjpg2.jpgVISVIMWOOLWORTHDENIMPANTS1.jpg

What is the lenght of the woolworth denim ?

and another question, are the virgil folk boots kngr true to size ?

Edited by XXX

^I suggest size up 1/2 size or 1 size for Virgil Kngr (I went TTS and they are a tad small in length, width is fine - however leather is very stretchy, so now it fine without socks)

Yeah I think the kngr virgils run pretty true. That being said, if I'm an 11 in Virgils (with a tad bit of room up front), should I size down to a 10 for grizzly's? Seems like most people say they run larger, especially in width. Guess the best bet to get them now is to hunt yahoojp...

if I'm an 11 in Virgils (with a tad bit of room up front), should I size down to a 10 for grizzly's?

probably

Just bought the natural indigo lhamo shirt. Damn that thing is fire!!! Compared to my lhamo shirt its like heaven and earth.

For what its worth, dont buy the new patrician in blue color. The pic is 1000 times nicer than the real thing. The other color still can make it although its still not as nice as in the pic.

lham shirt one wash looks like shit, I like the damaged one though. Yours is the luxsic one with red topstitching ?

i really want a damaged lhamo, i might cop a one wash, i could wear it with a white tee and some oxfords.

don't know about wearing it over a jean jacket though...hmmm

Yeah I think the kngr virgils run pretty true. That being said, if I'm an 11 in Virgils (with a tad bit of room up front), should I size down to a 10 for grizzly's? Seems like most people say they run larger, especially in width. Guess the best bet to get them now is to hunt yahoojp...

They're at least a whole size wider than Virgil's, and maybe half an inch longer. I'll try to take some comparison pics today.

They're also twice as tall hahaha. Both in the toe box and in just general height.

Edited by akuma no uta

^I suggest size up 1/2 size or 1 size for Virgil Kngr (I went TTS and they are a tad small in length, width is fine - however leather is very stretchy, so now it fine without socks)

thanks ;)

So muji....

VISVIMWOOLWORTHDENIMPANTSjpg2.jpgVISVIMWOOLWORTHDENIMPANTS1.jpg

What is the lenght of the woolworth denim ?

and another question, are the virgil folk boots kngr true to size ?

damn 47k.. that's a pair of new virgils. i'm gonna have to think this over.

are serras tts?

Edited by shouji