emixam

Visvim SS12

Ah yeah. Just saw that. I thought he got the symbol wrong. When I go to the site it just tells me $1,150 USD.

tb isn't selling vis online anymore? must've got in trouble or something?

the patricians look amazing but sadly i would never be able to pull 'em off.

and thanks for correcting me on the varsity. i thought i saw it for ~3.5k but it seems i was wrong. i read the new one is available in pink. would anyone actually wear that? :blink:

i think tb always selling visvim stuff offline, same as end clothing. you still can get them, just have to email the store.

not sure why. but for vis stuff, i think tb sell them a bit overprice tho .. imo

i think tb always selling visvim stuff offline, same as end clothing. you still can get them, just have to email the store.

not sure why. but for vis stuff, i think tb sell them a bit overprice tho .. imo

If im not wrong it's because they don't allow stockists to sell online. Same case as engineered garments? You have to email the store to get them.

Anyway i got 15% off coupon from tres bien. Pm me first come first serve

-gone-

Edited by 041988

anyone know any sites where i can buy visvim and ship to europe, been looking for a while now

There are a ton of places IN Europe that sell vis. Just go to their website (Visvim.tv) and click on stockists, google search each store name until you find what you want.

Anyway i got 15% off coupon from tres bien. Pm me first come first serve

haha i also got two codes for the 15% discount ... and one for nothing since I returned the items due to wrong size and did a refund.

If im not wrong it's because they don't allow stockists to sell online. Same case as engineered garments? You have to email the store to get them.

i still dont get it. people still can order from that stores via email anyway. its a different story if they stocked em but didnt put em online.

if they worries about re-salers, most of them bought stuff from japan anyways ..

another killer season!

p.s. got the dark brown suede varsity in medium for sale, grab it at price cheaper than union!

Edited by ummmm.

Surrender, Singapore still has them. I think they deal with overseas customers, you can email them i guess

i still dont get it. people still can order from that stores via email anyway. its a different story if they stocked em but didnt put em online.

if they worries about re-salers, most of them bought stuff from japan anyways ..

Imo they maybe want to market their products in such "coolness" that they are hard to get. It makes people think that they are such an exclusive brands that people have to email rather than simply press "add to cart" button. I don't know if this makes sense but thats my opinion.

They really want people to experience the product before they purchase it. But this really isn't possible. So they want you to at least have a discussion with the shop about the product first,

@winston , that guy umm has been trying to sell a goat suede varsity in medium for like4 months. He has it at a decent price.

Edited by akuma no uta

now that the noragi's out, what the major difference between it and sanjuros?

anyone know retail on the lhamo shirt (luxsic) one wash?

and if the lt brown version is already released?

haven't seen it on any reseller sites so guessing a f.i.l pick up only

just went to the FIL in Hirajuku.. quite disappointed. only bought a cardigan and a prefume. most items are either out of stock or not for sale yet. those Lhamo shirt in brown is not yet released..

Are visvim sneakers worth the money? (I'm talking about the more traditional looking ones, not those that come with the tassels.)

Anyone knows if the "normal" Fluxus cords usually get released at the same time as the GIZA Fluxus cords?

@flex, man that sounds lame. Did you buy the Alaska perfume? If so please report back on how it is, I've heard it might be a nice summer scent, and I need a new one for this year.

@shoreman: If you make enough money tht you can buy multiple pairs their fine, but if you wear the same pair everyday like I did in college, they will fall apart really quickly.

@massiv usually separate times. But the Giza ones are insanely better.

theyre still vulcanized sneakers at the end of the day. ive found CP-style construction to last a lot longer than vulcanized soles.

Yeah, certain pairsof their sneakers, like the butzi, the lauda, and the foley have replaceable soles.