emixam

Visvim SS12

New Virgil KNGR's look great!

yeah color is so sexy

The checkered lhamo shirt makes me want to vomit.

i think i would be quite nice if not worn just tied around the waist, flannel style

boom! the elusive lt brown 11's

2ljmb2f.jpg

omg these are so nice how does one buy them i assume it's very difficult

does anyone have fit pics for the visvim fluxus or social sculpture 03 and 04 cutting on the same man/model? I need to compare the cuttings. thanks

omg these are so nice how does one buy them i assume it's very difficult

one raids wells fargo for several bags of sand, one throws it at yahoo jp, having had a wild guess at sizing and IF you pull a four leafed clover out of your arse....you'll shortly be walking round in boots made from unicorn hair. marvellous.

does anyone know the difference between the osiris coveralls, I know one is luxsic/linen and there is another one comming out thats more pricey, and im not sure why, anyone who saw them at the trunk shows ?

has anyone received his noragi yet ? What is the consensus on sizing ?

Also is the linen thick ? Doesn't it make too many pleats and wrinkles ?

S/S 12 Noragi Beige / Size 2 / 5'10" 155 lbs/ Normal Biuld

a4tt7r.jpg

sgk5n7.jpg

2uzot2o.jpg

Edited by Vinneus

Anybody know the difference between four corners shirt and social sculpture shirt? They look like the same thing to me...

whats the deal with the Visvim New York atelier mentioned in that Sense Mag article? Is it a showroom? Press office?

Anybody know the difference between four corners shirt and social sculpture shirt? They look like the same thing to me...

wash is different - the 4 corners is a bit more dirty one (more greyish/green)

whats the deal with the Visvim New York atelier mentioned in that Sense Mag article? Is it a showroom? Press office?

visvim purchased a place downtown about 10 months ago. i'm not really sure why it's taking so long.

Edited by chestercopperpot

wash is different - the 4 corners is a bit more dirty one (more greyish/green)

the shoulders different as well

4 corners western front yoke's stitching goes till the sleeves, while the ss doesn't

...just bumming around the house. fit is unreal, like a second skin. i totally understand where all the fit confusion came from. I must say to keep the peace, we were all right. the body is very lofty, thats why we were all confused by the measurements. Also when "master" said it runs slim, he was right, feeling the pinch in the arm holes and sleeves. thet are very slim, this is important because linen stretches, alot. And it also controls the fit of this piece.... it would be just a short robe if it didnt have the slim arm holes and sleeves. i feel like i could have combined the body of a sz1 and the arms of a size 3. haha so sz 2 is perfect! Hope that helps.

10p4p51.jpg

2zyemoo.jpg

thanks for the fit pics. lookin good. and you looked like a monk in the first pic :)

dont really like the noragi. definitely prefer the lhamo shirt more.

but it does look good on you vinneus.

im late yes, but I owned the sz4 in the Lhamo shirt and just sold it because the shoulder and arm holes were way too small. Everything else was fine cept that. Ive tried on 4's in other shirts and never had that issue. v1c certainly got it right.

...so what of this nyc spot? is this really happening?!?

i thought the nyc spot serves as an office for now, maybe a show room for ss13 in a few months? but if that's happening...no more union shows?

...just bumming around the house. fit is unreal, like a second skin. i totally understand where all the fit confusion came from. I must say to keep the peace, we were all right. the body is very lofty, thats why we were all confused by the measurements. Also when "master" said it runs slim, he was right, feeling the pinch in the arm holes and sleeves. thet are very slim, this is important because linen stretches, alot. And it also controls the fit of this piece.... it would be just a short robe if it didnt have the slim arm holes and sleeves. i feel like i could have combined the body of a sz1 and the arms of a size 3. haha so sz 2 is perfect! Hope that helps.

10p4p51.jpg

2zyemoo.jpg

Can you hook the sleeves together or too tight?

...not even a close. haha. and dont quote next time, just ask. can u edit that post? no one needs to see my stupid face that much! haha

anybody got a sanjuro on here - v interested to see that fit.

rhomdw.jpg

union just released a few new products from s/s '12 visvim.

noragi fits small in the arm hole and shoulder area.. if you have broad shoulders definitely size up!

...not even a close. haha. and dont quote next time, just ask. can u edit that post? no one needs to see my stupid face that much! haha

Sorry! Props for the fit pic though. All works.