emixam

Visvim SS12

Has anyone gotten their hands on the Sanjuro Kimono (Luxsic/Linen)? How's that compare to the Lhamo Shirt (Indigo Dye) in look-wise and size-wise? Been told that the Sanjuro Kimono is quite big size-wise, a size 2 is like a size 3-4 of the Lhamo Shirt......???

That's how the measurements look. I decided to pass on the sanjuro and I'm going for the linen noragi instead.

thanks akuma, yea i'm thinking to get the noragi in green as well.... will take a look at both pieces today...

The sanjuro fits big, and the arms are short and wide, very traditional, while the noragi has longer arms that are slim. I'm really down with that, seems like something I could wear with a t shirt or something.

Saphir reno'mat first to get all old oils and gunk off. I've done this now 3 times, as more stuff keeps coming off, I used to use mink oil from redwing, and I didn't realize how bad it is for them. After that I applied the dubbin to the vamp and the sides of the boots. After that's dry I'm going to apply the renovateur lotion, give them a good brushing, and let them dry for a day. So it'll probably be Saturday or so until they're finished, the dubbin takes 3 days to dry.

this obviously works for kudu leather as well right akuma?

other than being slimmer, noragi's sleeves has a placket

like this

iz57w3.png

tried on both the sanjuro and noragi today... didn't like either one... too japanism..... i much prefer the lhamo shirt especially the indigo dye series...

but lhamos are shirts, not over shirts, still works the same but from the different purpose

yeah but the ss12 lhamos are nice, esp the lt. indigo

tried on both the sanjuro and noragi today... didn't like either one... too japanism..... i much prefer the lhamo shirt especially the indigo dye series...

any sizing information?

sizing on virgil cantor? compared with foleys?

anyone interested in a SS12 patircian blue size 9.5, i accedently ordered 2 pairs keeping one moving the other

grizzlys run a tad big, im a ten in virgils and got a 9.5 in the grizzlys and could of done a 10 either way i was good

any sizing information?

lhamos run a tad small im a 3 and would size up to a 4 in case i would want to wear it with more then just a t

anyone have the FIL lhamo in a 4 for sale, the rayon and linene mixed one

size up on eveything but the kimonos

lhamo you could do your size if you dont want to layer

noragi runs small for sure so size up

sufu has this nifty feature called multiquote. you two might just become best friends.

anyone interested in a SS12 patircian blue size 9.5, i accedently ordered 2 pairs keeping one moving the other

this makes no sense to me, how do you accidentally spend 2000$ on shoes? did i miss something?

this makes no sense to me, how do you accidentally spend 2000$ on shoes? did i miss something?

well i want something and one guy says he cant get it, so i have the other guy get it, and then the first guy that cant get it also pops up with it, that is how you spend 2gs on the same shoe

basically telling 2 of your connects to get it and they both pop up with it

Was thinking the same thing. Also, I'm amazed at how many of you are wearing kimonos! I'm old. :(

master###, is your icon a group photo with hiroki?

du, with the amount of posts and lack of multiquote all pointed towards visvim product *and* your icon (not to mention somehow "accidentally" buying two pairs of patricians)

you're sounding like one hell of a visvim fanboy

more power to you bro

looks like a pic with the Union crew and HN

yeah its hiroki that was a few years back my boys own union, and yes i love visvim and have for about 6 years, and please excuse me im retarded but what it a multiquote

IMG_2049.jpg

size 9.5 looking to trade for a 10 in light brown or beige

these fit fine just want them a tad bigger

There's a super market for posts like that. And nobody here will probably be able to help you. I know of like 4 other people on here that got grizzlys other than myself. And 2 of them and I both wear 11's.