emixam

Visvim SS12

Yes they are. For the most part, the supreme x serras are a bit big, but the other ones are good.

lham shirt one wash looks like shit, I like the damaged one though. Yours is the luxsic one with red topstitching ?

i got the normal one wash, with white stitching. and the natural indigo one

will post my pics when i got home

Do fil stores have constant stock? What are the odds of me getting anything in a us11/xl next month when I'm over there?

bidsjp-img600x400-13247808363u75i587057.jpg

should i buy these? does anyone know if veritus are tts? i keep hearing i should size up.

Edited by andthanh

not my tea bag to be honest

the mix of materials only works on the black ones for me

Yeah, ballerina boots. If you can get them for under $500 USD it might be worth it,

If I can ever get the gallery to upload on here from my iMac I'll post the Virgil/grizzly comparison photos. Maybe that'll help with sizing questions.

trying to get dark brown pfd from last season through sharp service, but they said to find them from yahoo auction.

anyone got any idea what they do with last season stock?

keep it out the back,normally if you go to FiL and ask they may just not have it on display,its worth asking,get stylistics on it,he will at least be able to find out. you might find a deal on yahoo ie under retail but its a waiting game right

FIL usually dont keep any stocks of previous seasons

this is based on what?as in my experience all be it a few seasons ago they had several things I asked for out the back that were from several seasons before, obviously its is only unsold stock so its patchy,but its worth enquiring through the stores

trying to get dark brown pfd from last season through sharp service, but they said to find them from yahoo auction.

anyone got any idea what they do with last season stock?

There are a bunch on YJP. I got mine for 50k under retail.

There are a bunch on YJP. I got mine for 50k under retail.

yeah but most of them are the light brown ones, looking for the dark brown one.

Could someone let me know what these are called please?

scroll up and read carefully man ... he posted about it ..

saw one on concept hk site, but size 2 :( ... im bidding for the olive colour from several seasons back now on yjp ..

question. if i wear a foley folk size 9 perfectly, would a virgil from last season be on the same size? or 9.5 would be better?

i got almost new becher shirt for sale size 3 .. hit me up

photo3-1-1.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

saw one on concept hk site, but size 2 :( ... im bidding for the olive colour from several seasons back now on yjp ..

What size do you normally wear? I'm a 4 in 99% of vis but the 3 fits me perfectly.

thats the thing, you told me that you size down for pfd .. im normally M on vis .. and after browsing around and looking on some measurement, im pretty sure im a size 1.

i tried a pfd jacket couple seasons back, but I forgot what size did I tried. I tried a medium handrian once from couple seasons back as well and its slightly big/loose.

this is based on what?as in my experience all be it a few seasons ago they had several things I asked for out the back that were from several seasons before, obviously its is only unsold stock so its patchy,but its worth enquiring through the stores

from Stephen from stylisticspace - I asked him several old items in the past but he told me FIL dont stock much old stuff. But yeah it happens they keep some of them. I never got lucky with my inquiry actually !

need infos on sizing for the fbt lhamos and fbt shaman folk. do they fit true to size or should i go size down? peace.