supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

yeah I know the reference for the origin but most won't, so you'll just be wearing some bush and vag like a dickhead. if you have the balls to rock it in public more power to you

4 genitalia references +1

got on the webstore around. did not expect it to be open early lol/ i just turned on my shit to get ready and then i clicked it got my kate t in blue...wanted black but it sold out cuz i entered in my cc wrong haha. oh well got one at least. also got a black box cap new era. i should of gotten the arabic hoodie too. oh well lol.

oh yeah what does the arabic shit say? just supreme or what? lolol

does camo stuff just automatically disappear for some reason? i thought most people were over camo. maybe they're over blue oxfords and back on camo?

it seemed like last season a bunch of instantly "sold out" stuff (like blue oxford shirts) suddenly reappeared in the webstore the week after it opened. i heard it was because a lot of the orders were duplicates or otherwise shady in some way and they got canceled. are we expecting that again this year?

looking for a camo safari shirt in XL if anyone has one.

why the hell are people buying the origin t-shirt? where will you honestly wear that?

and it's weird they didn't sell the mantra t-shirt in the initial drop despite them having it in-store in nyc. i figured people would eat that up.

this one:

Mantra_Tee_Black.jpg

rumored C&D from equal vision

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Thatboyo, March 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Thatboyo, March 4, 2012 - No reason given

Can anyone legit check this varsity for me?

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

Everything looks good but the placement of the head is throwing me off. It's different in this stock pic:

J07_group_darkCharcoal_1251258977.jpg?1234

So is this legit or fake?

Edited by Thatboyo

does camo stuff just automatically disappear for some reason? i thought most people were over camo. maybe they're over blue oxfords and back on camo?

it seemed like last season a bunch of instantly "sold out" stuff (like blue oxford shirts) suddenly reappeared in the webstore the week after it opened. i heard it was because a lot of the orders were duplicates or otherwise shady in some way and they got canceled. are we expecting that again this year?

yeah camo is always first to go, it's always been part of the brand and it's also on trend. that said, theyre really riding this duck camo hard now.

some of the random restocks are due to cancelled orders but the bigger ones are because they make more stock available... either holding out deliberately or shifting among the stores. i also suspect that some of the late stock last season was due to reorders but this could be conjecture

man that bulldog patch on that varsitys SUCK. if I were to buy that jacket id bust out my seamstripper and remove it

Edited by AYIYI

Honestly, I think it would have been cool if it was made less readily available and had less attention paid to it prior to the drop. Take that pizza face video for example: had I seen some dude rocking that hoody while thrashing in the streets I'd be like "damn, that sweat is dope, but what the fuck does it mean!?" And I would have gone and looked it up. That's how you bring back the cool to a brand. Preem needs to go back underground for a bit.

Edited by Shoreman