James St. James

Rick Owens Men's F/W 12.13 Paris

I feel the same, I don't think I'd wear anything from this, hopefully the drkshdw stuff is good.

I do like some of te tailoring but I still just wanna wear hoodies and baggy sweatpants all day.

This just wasn't fun where the fuk are the snakeskin heels or the goat hair wigs

I like the high-waisted pants adn those slim scarf leather jackets. The rest of it is not for me.

i have to give it up to rick, those padded jacket looks are visually grotesque in a kind of beautiful way. in terms of wearability, of course they are pretty absurd, but i'm sure all the classics will make it to the shops anyway.

High waisted pants are mad dope, all items in black are beautifully done in exception of those big puffy jackets and skirt are really better than recent seasons, goes the same for the whole collection, much much better than recent seasons

Too bad I can't pull off his stuff

R those new trainers or did he just take off the laces

Don´t know... I have been looking for a Rick Owens leather jacket for more than 2 years. Couldn´t find one, that

really statisfied me. Now I found a sick Isaac Sellam jacket last year. I think i liked RO more 3 or 4 years ago.