Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Can't get White's to make horsehide boots for the US market. I emailed them and this was the response:

No I’m sorry we cannot make horsehide boots, they are exclusive for a dealer in Japan. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

White’s Boots, Inc.

Can't get White's to make horsehide boots for the US market. I emailed them and this was the response:

No I’m sorry we cannot make horsehide boots, they are exclusive for a dealer in Japan. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

White’s Boots, Inc.

I bet if a few hundred guys emailed them that same question... they'd be selling them here in the USA

Hi all,

I don't know where else to ask about boots, so I'll just ask here, please bear with me :o

I bought thorogood for epaulet boots a week ago, and they arrived this afternoon. I ordered size 10, half size down from my chucks size. Below is a picture of my foot side-by-side with the boots. As can be seen, the boots are slightly longer than my foot. When I move my feet forward until my toes touch the toe box, there is about 1/2" space on the heel. My question is: is it normal for boots to be 'this' longer than the foot?

bootsv.th.jpg

Thanks! :)

Yes that is normal Arya. You need a bit of toe room.

Although if you can stick two fingers into your heel when they are laced up, you might have bought one or half size too big. The heel should fit pretty snug and the toes should have an inch of breathing space. I say get measured up with a Brannock before you buy anything.

^^Ed, if you can pull this off…………:eek:

trying to order a pair of white's oxfords but having a little trouble. they come in a variety of leathers. brown, distressed, red dog but each comes with a choice of "smooth" or "rough out". may i know the difference? i tried running up google but didnt get an answer.

also, if i wanted something that looks like:

Viberg-Oxford145-1.jpg

which colour should i be picking.

sorry for the questions but its incredibly hard to make an online purchase when you havent got the chance to handle the real thing or even anything close for that matter.

how much is that, if i may ask? and do whites ship internationally?

thks

okay, just to f**k with your heads; here's another exclusive to japan horsehide White's boots (swing last) , 'only' 100.000 yen

sorry for the picture overload

WHsdslHHBK2.jpg

WHsdslHHDB2.jpg

I think we need to get a friendly White's dealer to try and get a group order? It's a shame Bill is not still at the stronghold because he would have been the perfect choice.

First we need a list of people who would want to order, then we can have an idea of numbers before we try contacting anyone.

So far:

Fre$co

Demonito

Aquaphor