120ozrr.jpg

34gki10.jpg

281rm1y.jpg

2mq5kj6.jpg

ws0l0n.jpg

I like this one, though.

16apagg.jpg

Edited by aoi

Those wallet/clutchs with the space for the Newspaper. OMG Becky I love it! I really appreciate the cut of the suits this season especially on the double-breasted front. The all black one with the notch lapels really looks great. Those speckled shoes look pretty laughable though and are probably the worst thing in the whole collection.

Those wallet/clutchs with the space for the Newspaper.

those were my favorite pieces, along with the knits (minus the cape bullshit).

imagexyo.jpg

when I have children, this is what their lunchables will be packed in:

imagebyer.jpg

imagevmw.jpg

wow @ the lukewarm response

this is the best (read: most severe) tailoring raf has done for raf or jil since f/w '08. it's a luxe reinterpretation of his early work that extracts the menace from the grunge and shows that raf's angst can live beyond the youth culture references which, quite frankly, became dated very quickly.

wow @ the lukewarm response

this is the best (read: most severe) tailoring raf has done for raf or jil since f/w '08. it's a luxe reinterpretation of his early work that extracts the menace from the grunge and shows that raf's angst can live beyond the youth culture references which, quite frankly, became dated very quickly.

VKpEC.jpg

raf is traditionally inspired by youth for his collections (or should I say, cool-ections). this is no different, except this season he recalls his time in kindergarten. luff dat whale print. dem bibs is mine! (8)

Edited by Fycus

imagevmw.jpg

It would be so cool if this became a common alternative to a leather portfolio/document holder.

Does anyone know if only real leather was used? Some pieces look a bit like the pleather stuff from Ervell's last fall collection or the black latex jackets from his FW 2010.

when do these document holders/bags drop? i don't want to miss out on jil ever again (flower shirt.. sawtooth creepers and so on ;_; )