jeepster

A.P.C.

I wear a 31(stretch washes) /32 in Diesel (yeah, I know you guys hate em :-) and I;m just trying to figure out my proper sizing. Should I go for a 30w in New Standard? I'm just worried about the button fly stretching out and looking weird if I size down too much

29 or 30.

As for the button fly, just let them stretch naturally. Don't suck yr gut in, button them up despite being extremely uncomfertable, and walk around.

As always, time is yr friend when it comes to raw denim.

I find the inseam's twisting quite a bit. It's almost at the front of the leg. Is this normal?

Do you ever wear jean ? Because it's complety normal !

Have you guys ever seen the end credits of 'Lost in Translation', in the thankyou section there is bunch of famous people, mom and pops and A.P.C.

29 or 30.

As for the button fly, just let them stretch naturally. Don't suck yr gut in, button them up despite being extremely uncomfertable, and walk around.

As always, time is yr friend when it comes to raw denim.

Even as low as a 29? That seems crazy when Diesel are already vanity sized, it must make APC super vanity :-)

Diesel jeans also aren't made of raw denim.

Anyone wanna throw in a second opinion?

sweet can't wait

i copped a pair of apc ns 28 lately..... but im a 31. Think they will stretch anymore in the ass/crotch/thigh regions?? everywhere else is pretty good in terms of fit. Just need that particular area to stretch a little more.

I did a measure they somewhat fit like a 32. 16'' but feel nothing near that measurement.

Bored of my APC NS now............1 year, 1 wash

Need a new project and LOVE the fit and cut of the NS, any suggestions on similar cuts?

Imperial Dukes are very similar to NS. I'm not sure where they sell them outside of Australia though.

Nudie Grim Timm's are straight leg as well, but going from APC to Nudie would make you feel like you're wearing sweat pants...

Dior Homme 21cm would also work well, but then you're getting pretty pricy.

There are a lot of options, just start reading up on the other topics in this forum.

9 months, 2 cold soaks, one hot soak with Woolite Dark, one ocean wash and one regular wash. They kind've permanently smell bad now, like a day after a wash they'll get the funk back. But you have to get in really close to smell it... I hope.

Frontsies:

2445869920_3aa0cdd40b.jpg

Backsies:

2445898426_a6a781b2bf.jpg

Knee stress:

2445052285_dbeed4ddd2.jpg

Crotch Stress:

2445908886_783a62c325.jpg

Phone/Whiskers:

2445889230_38a813287c.jpg

just ordered NS size 35. i cant wait..

i walked in blake yesterday and they didnt have jeans for fat people so i ordered them online. i coulda got a 34 from blake, but i didnt want it to look to skinny after it stretched out

just ordered NS size 35. i cant wait..

i walked in blake yesterday and they did have jeans for fat people so i ordered them online. i coulda got a 34 from blake, but i didnt want it to look to skinny after it stretched out

wow sz 35 NS!! you must be a huge guy :o

i think NS looks the best when its not too skin tight or too baggy. if you are tall and got long legs, the straight cut will look very nice.

^^ yah i guess i got a bit to lose. :-) lets see, 5'11" 200lbs. id say im a pretty big guy

any help guys/

I believe Macau.. which, if I remember correctly, is a fancy

way of saying "Made in China."

I believe Macau.. which, if I remember correctly, is a fancy

way of saying "Made in China."

That's where they're assembled, not necessarily where the denim is from.

I just got my first pair of apc ns-- i couldn't completely button them in the store, and only just managed to get them bottoned at home. These jeans feel great, I'm looking forward to a long and beautiful relationship.

If I remember well, i asked a seller at the apc store and he didn't know what kind of cotton it was. I didn't ask him to do a further investigation, but i'd love to know !

(I think it was written somewhere in the former apc thread).

^^ those are amazing, how much did you size down ?

I sized down two, from a 32 to a 30. I wish I had done three, they feel baggy now... Maybe they just need some starch because I've washed them a bunch.

I sized down two, from a 32 to a 30. I wish I had done three, they feel baggy now... Maybe they just need some starch because I've washed them a bunch.

32 being your actual waist or where your jeans sit?

I have a quick n00b question. I am curently wearing a size 31 Cure that fits me perfect. I was wondering if a size 30 NS would fit the same ?

I am asking that because there's a friend selling his (black raw), I have to act quick and I don't have measurment on his.

^^ he is talking about Cures and not New Cures.

I would say no. I have a pair of 26 Cures and they fit fine but my 26 indigo NS are now too small. granted, my NS are now really old and have been washed several times and my cures have yet to touch water. but from what i remember how they fit to start with.. yeah, no.

I heard the black NS also run smaller than the indigos.

to buy black new standard online where?