small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Saw a hypebeast on Bart this morning wearing a north face ma-1 flight jacket in olive. Looked like nylon and was lined in emergency orange. Anybody know what model? I looked everywhere today and didn't find a thing. Fit looks spot on and I'm sure the logo can be covered....

seems like it doesn't really matter to most, but does it bother anyone else here when the stitching on a garment isn't quite perfect? i've noticed this on the cuffs of a few of my julius pieces and though i'm not thinking about it all day or anything, is it so unreasonable to expect perfectly straight stitching when you're paying what many would consider quite a bit for a coat?

Saw a hypebeast on Bart this morning wearing a north face ma-1 flight jacket in olive. Looked like nylon and was lined in emergency orange. Anybody know what model? I looked everywhere today and didn't find a thing. Fit looks spot on and I'm sure the logo can be covered....

post picture

Its definitely the qthree, however as Google images indicates there were a couple revisions and the newer ones had shitty techy zips. The guy on Bart had classic style zippers similar to what the JP sites have. The more I look at it online the less I like it, coupled with the logos and the fact that its sold out.... pass