minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

hey there! quick question ;) I just received a nightfall jeans from a really good seller! however, I realized that the top button is a is not like the usual dior homme nightfall.

IMG_0869.jpg

it's a concealable clip like this, I am sure that this is authentic DH but just skeptic if this is a nightfall? The material is exactly the same thing though.

Thanks in advance! :)

What's the consensus on Generic Man shoes in terms of quality.

Edit: Nm, might as well drop another bill and get something solid.

white mountaineering has some dope patterns

same with mt rainier design at inventory

i know there's a lot more out there but i've been eyeing those two recently

Someone please give me some info on Wings + Horns pant sizing...heard they run big, also heard they run small. Which is it?

im looking to get some perks & mini tees, anyone know how they fit? i'm usually a size xs - though from the measurements i've seen on some sites an s may fit me.

some help would really be appreciated! :)

im looking to get some perks & mini tees, anyone know how they fit? i'm usually a size xs - though from the measurements i've seen on some sites an s may fit me.

pam fits pretty standard, it pretty much equates to normal european sizing

where can i get a pair of dark navy chinos for cheap?

spring/summer uniform = white tee / chinos / vans

maybe too peasant, but the RVCA Americana 2 chino fits pretty well. Around $40 I think.

ohsnap, topman has a decent pair...http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33059&storeId=13051&productId=2217436&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207489&parent_categoryId=207478&pageSize=20

I've been itching for a slim fit M65, anybody know where to cop? The only one I know of is the Dior Homme one from a few years back, which is impossible to find anyways..

I was hoping you guys can help in telling me which designer/brand did those. They're probably from a 2010 collection, maybe 2009.

Thanks!

26BbF.jpg

yep, does anyone know the exact reference of this jacket RO? (Creatch SS08 collection) many thanks

SS08look5.jpg

more gum sole slip-ons?

so far:

* sunny sports (sorrrrt of gum coloured sole, not really)

* nike zoom air verona premium

that can't be it, can it?

could someone please advice how do the Nike air royal mid sneakers fit? True to size or can I size down half? I tried dozen of places but can't get an answer.Thanks

^

you can probably size down .5

I had a size 9 that i just sold but i would have fit into 8.5 too.

Hows the quality of Seavees shoes for their price point? Their 10/60 bucks in particular.

pretty good bruh, nothing special but really solid, i don't own a pair but felt a few at context

wasn't there a guy on here making leather saddlebags for bikes?

Need recommendations for tailors around Herald SQ and below in NYC. I just need to shorten the tail on some shirts so I don't need to tuck it in all the time.

It depends on which season they're from, the newer ones from the last couple seasons fit larger than ones from older collections a few years back. The new ones also seem longer than a average sized tee.

Someone please give me some info on Wings + Horns pant sizing...heard they run big, also heard they run small. Which is it?
From what I understand the made in Japan's fit tighter than the made in Canada's. I think the utility pants fits true to size and the chinos can run big in the waist.

Hey all, I was looking at a Maxx & Unicorn wallet but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it before I drop the cash.

I saw one evo pic and it looked very nice

Thanks all, happy Easter!