small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

looking for some ruggedish olive twill pants. some jumpoffs that would go well w/ outdoors shit like boots. not too sloppy/baggy, but def not "skinny fit". i'm thinking maybe engineered garments??! or something similar to uniqlo's vintage chino but with a higher rise.. under $175-$200 would be great.

Get the navy or black oxfords, gladiator sandals looks stupid with a heavy sole...although I still think the Yohji collaboration was way better.

Are you ordering off oki-ni?

Anyways, how do CPs fit? I wear a 10 in chucks, 43 in lanvins/margielas for reference.

o fuck, i just realized i shud hav posted this in yes/no?

yeah i shud be getting off oki-ni wanna share shipping?

so guys which shud i get, hmmmm

Get the navy or black oxfords, gladiator sandals looks stupid with a heavy sole...although I still think the Yohji collaboration was way better.

Are you ordering off oki-ni?

Anyways, how do CPs fit? I wear a 10 in chucks, 43 in lanvins/margielas for reference.

o fuck, i just realized i shud hav posted this in yes/no?

so guys which shud i get, hmmmm

looking for some ruggedish olive twill pants. some jumpoffs that would go well w/ outdoors shit like boots. not too sloppy/baggy, but def not "skinny fit". i'm thinking maybe engineered garments??! or something similar to uniqlo's vintage chino but with a higher rise.. under $175-$200 would be great.

anything???! c'mon guys.

anything???! c'mon guys.

Thanks but have to pass mang, still saving for yohji x docs. Will letchaknow if i change my mind.

anything???! c'mon guys.

You answered your question when you suggested eg or uniqlo. Can also try obedient sons, junya, woolrich woolen mills or filson.

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on the s2a x justice leather jacket (Xavier and Gaspard)? Do they even make xl for these? I know it has been a while... checked with my local store in sydney the largest they had was large and i could not even put my arms in the sleeves...

thanks,

Nathan

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on the s2a x justice leather jacket (Xavier and Gaspard)? Do they even make xl for these? I know it has been a while... checked with my local store in sydney the largest they had was large and i could not even put my arms in the sleeves...

thanks,

Nathan

They were available at Colette last year, rape prices as you would expect form Colette, if memory serves me it was a Colette exclusive.

Guest umhaha84

damn I want to order some lanvin low-tops from luisaviaroma.com,

but i'm afraid of the import fees, seen people paying 100+ from this forum..

is there a way to calculate the import fees?So I could calculate how much i'm going to be charged with,,

btw online store from lanvin lowtop from europe besides LVR?