minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

yeah my feet have always been wider than normal but never really hindered my shopping for a shoe ya know

cloakvest1ma0.jpg

Anyone know where I could find this vest or something similar to it in terms of cut? ie a high collar. Preferably in black. Much thanks.

anyone know where to get dunks in larger sizes ... like 15

ebay.

shit someone with bigger feet than me? say it ain't so.

What's the quality like on Raf by Raf denim?

average

10char

can anyone recommend some slim-fitting flannels or gingham check print button-ups?

can anyone recommend some slim-fitting flannels or gingham check print button-ups?

i recommend surface to air. i thrifted a flannel from them and the fit is slimming and spot on for someone with wider shoulders and chest. though i dont know what season to look for. fabric is resilient and i could beat it to shit and still wear it if I wanted.

Zubin: Flat head for flannel? Maybe more expensive than most people would like to spend. There were some decent plaids at the recent Gilt Steven Alan sale. You could try finding people who didn't like theirs.

CP dress shoe (specifically officer ankle boot) vs CP sneaker sizing? I've read some people size down to account for leather stretching, some people have sized up. I'm like a 41.5 but would get 42 cause I have wide feet in sneakers like the Achilles. 41 or 42 for the officer shoes/boots?

explain this. Doc's go up to size 16. This I know to be true.

Do you have like, size 4 feet?

No, they don't make half sizes, that's the problem. I tried the 9s, which are 10s US, and they only worked with insoles and thick socks. The 8s, 9s US were way too small. Thus, the problem.

so order a 10 and just put insoles in

or order a 9 and wait for them to stretch/get shoe trees to stretch them. I

I know this ain't HB or NT but please don't falme me on this.

are these fakes? ?I bought it in a thrift store here for 450PHP (roughly 10USD)

3306327854_8953b8a678.jpg

3306332270_875499f115.jpg

3306331212_0cf44029db.jpg

3306329000_e55b83ac13.jpg

thanks guys!

^ Legit check thread is here, but for ten bucks, if it doesn't fall apart and it's not obvious enough that you have to ask, who cares.

^military surplus dog. hit eBay or just google "military surplus boots". That's how I get mine.

who makes decently affordable slouchy/scoop-necked t-shirts. I need some spring/summer stuff like dat.

jeep Zara has some pretty nice U-necks for $25.

SMALL QUESTION ANSWERED

thanks.

question: where can I buy a high quality silk skinny tie?

what designers / brands?

links get rep.

other than dior of course. thanks

I was initially pretty put off the Lanvin ties, but have come to really like some of them. But it depends on what you're into, really.

anyone here hv any ideas about the sizing/fitting for red wing chukka boot 3140/3141 ?? pls help me out..

my true to size is US 8.5 for nike and for most of the shoes..and i recently bought sz 8us red wing boot 8131 coz my friend told me to go half sz down, but when i wear the shoes, they look kinda huge, like clown shoes..as for the fitting, it's a bit huge but it can be taken care of by putting extra inner sole

so my q's is what sz should i get for the red wing chukka boot ? do they have the same sizing/fitting like the 8131? thanks in advance for the respond guys..

Does any one know where I can can get this shirt?

Or does any one have it in a medium or a small?

I believe it is a shirt from University of Mount Royal in Quebec, but Im not sure and havent beena able to find one.

hedi.jpg

+rep if you do

i was about to grab some wtaps chukkas, which i've been after for a while, but i reread the hypebeast sizing thread and it said you should size up a half on these cause theyre tight in the toe

(as opposed to sizing down on most chukkas)

i guess this could be true, although it doesn't make much sense

anyone?