small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Jcrew and uniqlo are really inconsistent with sizing so it would be best to try them on. If you can't, uniqlo Oxfords are slim so go with the small. Jcrew almost always runs large in everything.

This pretty much sums up my uniqlo and jcrew experience as well.

Does anyone have any experience with proclub slim fitted shirts? My hunt for the perfect plain shirt has been going on for years.

^

rep for that tie bar! real nice!

Maybe you can help me too?

Where might a thin skinny azn purchase a thin skinny suit at the moment?

Any sales?

Trying to avoid Asos but can't find anything else with my tiny chest size..sad times.

^STALKING YOU TODAY

it's kind of late in the game for this season, but bloomingdales (soho) always impressed me with their selection/buys. odin kind of fell off, but they still pick up some interesting pieces nobody else does.

i was in bloomingdales the other day and they have all EG and WWM at 40% off. lots of stuff for bigger dudes ...

^STALKING YOU TODAY

it's kind of late in the game for this season, but bloomingdales (soho) always impressed me with their selection/buys. odin kind of fell off, but they still pick up some interesting pieces nobody else does.

i was in bloomingdales the other day and they have all EG and WWM at 40% off. lots of stuff for bigger dudes ...

Hiiiiiiiii.

Yeah, I was in "bloomies" and was surprised at the stock and sale prices. Copped some EG fatigue shorts and a WWM standup collar shirt. They had that WWM bandana shirt and some awesome EG floral shirts (along with crappy ones), but the good stuff was all too small for me. I need more frute.

What designer/season/collection was it that did the runway show where all the models where floating in a river?

I remember seeing that a couple years back and that it was awesome. Can't for the life of me remember who did it though.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

For the basic merino v-neck sweater for colder weather like above, which plebeian brand is the best ? Jcrew? Uniclo? Gap???

Uniqlo merino v-necks are good. Cheap and come in all colours. Otherwise if you want something thicker, you can try their lambswool. Gap merinos are cut way too wide for my tastes.

Oh and does anybody have any experience with the T by Alexander Wang longsleeve tees? Thinking of copping a pair or two in black. Or should I spend my money elsewhere?

kgrhqqokpce3jtcjc14bn74.jpg

kgrhquokjme2cbdcbobn74d.jpg

Been looking at this for a few days, and is it just me or does this look a lot shorter than Rick's normal fare? I've been comparing it to what I believe is the same piece from s/s 09 and the ones I've seen on Rakuten/Y!J/09 lookbook and I'm really confused:

450x6002011061400008.jpg

I think it might be a totally different piece due to the neckline, but it could just be the pic.

Anyone remember anything from 09? Just wanna make sure it's supposed to be like that and the du just got the measurements wrong or is lying about not altering it.